Meaningful, Motivating March!

Options
124»

Replies

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,896 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Nanc. Didn't mean to sound mysterious. Just some things going on that I need to deal with and not really in the mood to talk about them. :) I'm fine though.

Skipped breakfast, had a few animal crackers at work, jackfruit teriyaki for lunch and will finish that off for dinner. I am home a little early and going to work on a couple things around here. Tomorrow plan to be in the office all day.

Ordered some new yoga pants this morning. I got the dressier ones and hoping they will look good for the office. I am all about comfort these days.
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,765 Member
    Options
    Hope things work out for you quickly, M!

Today

Coffee
    Seaweed snacks
    Bean burrito
    Mashed with spinach
    Tofu air fried and salad
    Tasso olives
    Ninja creamini pineapple

HAGDE!
  • magic71755
    edited March 31
    Options
    Today...s2l5tbhp1jc2.png
    wykppsm42r36.png

coffee
    bean burrito
    baked potato and salsa
    salad and tofu
    mashed and spinach
    seaweed snacks and Tasso stuffed olives of garlic and jalapeno
    ninja pineapple creamini
    HAGDE! miuo7n37fqna.png

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,896 Member
    Options
    Morning all, and Happy Easter.

I had one of my super nutritious smoothies yesterday morning and going to continue with those for now. At least then I know I'm getting something good in first thing even if the rest of my day is hit or miss as far as eating. I've been so busy and running so much that I have been skipping meals and while it's helped me lose a few pounds it's not the ideal way to go about it for sure.

Going to work at home today and really looking forward to being home. Going to visit family later on today for a bit and will make a quick grocery run before. Have good stuff from the grab and go for this week. Several types of salads, more jackfruit teriyaki (a favorite), and pumpkin mac.

• bisky
    bisky Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter 🐣🐰🐇💐💕🕊️

Well the brunch went ok. Started with Mimosas made with Prosecco. Roasted asparagus was delicious. All gone but I cut 1/2 of thick the stems off so the tips and stems would roast evenly. Going to roast the thick stems tomorrow. Spring salads with roasted beets, pecans, lemon olive oil and balsamic dressing was good. Brooks ordered a honey baked ham. 🙄 He also made me gluten free blueberry muffins. Dessert was cheesecake someone brought and I passed on that as I had a ton of fruits. So the add ons were interesting. Teenage girl was on her phone or her head literally resting on the table because she was “tired”. The girlfriend monopolized the conversation and Brooks co worker looked very embarrassed. They arrived 45 min. Late because of the crepes she was making. They had asked what to bring and I said a simple appetizer. Oh well. Live and learn. They left immediately after eating…thank god. I grinned and ignored it.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Great job M and Bisky.

Glad the brunch went ok.

April 15 is right around the corner, M!

I put up April...had a few minutes so went ahead. If anyone wishes to jump in and do the monthly, just say so. I will gladly step aside.

Link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912772/accountable-april/p1?new=1