MARCH 2024 CHALLENGES -- 03/01 - 03/31

Options
1235»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    Kathy I use epsom salt in my flower beds. The magnesium makes the so pretty. That sounds amazing. What a great time. Rocky bought some foot detoxification pads. Gross for sure. Where’s that photo?

Paula so glad you finally had some sunshine. Love a beautiful day.

I walked the kids today. And then was a bum. Hot tubbed it with Rocky. Rocky worked on putting some peel and stick tile up in the kitchen. I will post a photo later. Fun stuff. If I don’t like it I can switch it out

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    edited March 30
    Options
    Here we go. 3ysbi8m0nsl8.jpeg
    vhb9b92jyuf3.jpeg

We were messing with paint also
    Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Today I did a really good hip stretch and another upper body strength workout along with 30 minutes on the recumbent.

My mom and I worked in the yard for an hour fertilizing flower beds. Mom loved being outside in the sun. I have to limit her activity but I have to let her enjoy the things that make
    her happy.

kwkl0n5w1jkl.jpeg
    2bv8rmqnkwqr.jpeg

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,296 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    Shelley, really like your counter! Let us know how it works out for you.
    Kathy, love the pictures of your mom!!
    We got the carpets cleaned today...first we had to move and stack things then we listened to the cleaning machines and spray machines and smelled the stuff...doors open...COLD OUTSIDE...guys were pretty fast...we shall see when it all drys and the house is put back together...I was wrapped in a blanket for two and a half hours until we could close the doors and turn on the heat...the wind is still fierce out there. That was my exercise today!!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy is that miracle grow she’s using? Great stuff. She she is happy out there

Chris thanks. Rocky and I both like it. Oh wow. You moved the furniture. We usually let the clean around the big stuff. I bet it looks great. Sorry you were cold. The wind I bet really dried it out.

I loved the exercises I did today. The stretch one was more about balance. Baked 2 pies today. My favorite was the banana cream one. Yum

Shelley

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley. We got the house put back together this afternoon. Everything dries faster in the summer. We won't do the cold weather again, but glad it's done.
    It's raining right now!! My phone has a 5% chance of rain...something is messed up!! So glad I went out early. The sun was out, clouds floating around, breeze was warm and I managed 6.10 miles in 123 mins...and now, the crazy rain!!! :#
    Can you get me the title of the workout on FitOn? The link just sends me to all the workouts. Thanks. I'll find you guys!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that was fortunate that you walked early. Everything dries quicker in summer. Or you need one of those fans designed for drying

So Asuna/Luna is really becoming part of the family. Barney is not totally onboard with her yet though. But I am keeping her. He needs to get over himself.

Today was all about family. Had a great time

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight - 148
    Mar 31 Goal Weight - 168.2

Feb 29 ending week weight - 172.2
    Mar 01 - 172.2
    Mar 08 - 173.8
    Mar 15 - 171.8
    Mar 22 - 171.0
    Mar 31 - 172.8

I did not hit my goal but I feel stronger and I have a non-scale victory. I bought a pair of slacks that are a medium petite and they fit. 💃🏾 The FitOn workouts are making a difference. Now it’s time to really concentrate on nutrition in April.

Kathy