Ultimate Goal Weight - 148
    April 30 Goal Weight - 168.4

Mar 31 ending week weight - 172.4
    Apr 01 - 172.8
    Apr 08 -
    Apr 15 -
    Apr 22 -
    Apr 30 -

This month I’m going to concentrate on nutrition and my food issues. For me that means less snacking and drinking more water. I will continue with my exercise routine as FitOn works for me. I will also try the two workouts Chris posted.

Let’s have a good month my friends!!!🤗

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight - 317
    Ultimate Goal Weight - 135
    April 30 Goal Weight - 245

Apr 01 - 250.0
    Apr 08 -
    Apr 15 -
    Apr 22 -
    Apr 30 -

This is a best-guess starting point. Was losing but got off track. Alcohol numbs the stress - and I don't have more than one drink - but it still derails my diet, Best control is not keeping it in the house. So not shopping for alcohol this month feels like an achievable.

paula

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,291 Member
    Options
    I just went nuts today...ugh.
    Paula, I'm with you on the Not Buying It approach. I wish my sweet husband did not like graham crackers...I didn't use to like them...sigh.
    I met w/my trainer for a 60 min workout today.
    No school today or tomorrow. We'll start over with both boys on Wednesday.
    I want to walk tomorrow.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Kathy I must concentrate on less candy. Maybe I will start one day at a time. No sugar Tuesday’s. One day a week and see where it goes

Chris I have a couple things I never liked before. Before Rocky kept eating and buying them. Sheesh men! Great exercise. Enjoy your no boys days.

Paula love your no alcohol goal. You will easily meet your end month goal without it.

Today was busy. Did 3 short FitOn workouts. My back is angry from it. Or maybe it was from bathing all 3 dogs. Trimming hair and removing Asunas stitches. Then cleaned 3 aquariums. Walked the kids for 1.4 miles. Laundry. Then crashed. Great day

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Boiling up eggs...eating apple...ordered good stuff to eat...going to get back to the healthy stuff. Need to get rid of 10 pounds.
    We have an appointment this afternoon. I'll try to get outside to walk after we get home or btn the grocery delivery and the appt... :# It looks beautiful out there!!
    Have a great Tuesday, my friends.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    edited April 3
    Options
    Monday - Anytime stretch and Side body booster…a lot of side planks that were killers as Shelley said. Edited to add KB workout.

Tuesday - Perfect posture stretch and Total arm Burn. Very good upper body workout. Recumbent 30 minutes.

It looks like we all have similar issues with food and/or alcohol. April is our month to work on getting our food issues under control.

Paula we’re both going to work hard on reaching our monthly goal. Chris I’m trying to lose 10 before my trip at the end of June. We can do this! Shelly you are a dynamo. I’m amazed at how much you do in a day.

As I’ve said before you ladies keep me motivated and inspired. Collectively, we can reach our goals,

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    I'm with you, Kathy! Let's do this!
    I did 5.27 miles in 104 mins to the Ruins and back this afternoon. It got into the 70s!! It was beautiful and breezy! Lots of folks out. It was weird that there was so much traffic. I had to walk to the signal to cross the street because I couldn't cross at the cross walk. The cars would not stop for us humans!!! Got extra steps for it, tho. :p
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris driver’s are worse every year. In Casper cars have to stop for pedestrians IN the crosswalk. Not waiting to cross. Stupid. Who wants to get hit? Sign me up. And more folks get hit by turning vehicles at intersections than anywhere else.

Nice walk by the way. You rock. Let’s get rid of that 10 pounds

Kathy I almost made my no candy day. I found I was eating things just to avoid candy. So I had a piece. If I had realized it was almost nine thirty I could have made it. Didn’t work out tonight. It was 8:45 by the time I got home.

Kathy and Cris let’s lose that ten pounds. We can

Night Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, our rules are a little different here...you have to wait until someone in a wheelchair crosses all the way to the other side before you can enter the crosswalk with your car, and if there is someone waiting to cross...they have the right of way and you're supposed to stop!!!! We don't get tickets for J-walking anymore!!! :D Says the girl who does it all the time and does her happy-dance all the way across!!
    I did the same thing this afternoon trying to avoid the grahams...slugged down a protein drink then made popcorn and was jamming that down when I realized my stomach was very, very unhappy. I won't do that again!!
    We had Collin this morning then I did a 60 min workout w/my trainer...my morning was brutal!! I might walk after Collin is picked up tomorrow...we'll just have to wait and see.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    edited April 4
    Options
    Wed - self grounding yoga which contained a lot of balancing and focus on feet and hands. I only fell once. Quick arms was a 10 minute strength workout for the arms and shoulders.i also completed 30 mins on the recumbent.

This afternoon mom and I cleaned out and reorganized the pantry. I couldn’t put it off any longer.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, my pantry keeps whispering your name!! :D
    Collin was a joy except for this one little thing when he wanted all Grandpa's nails!!!! Pat was fixing the fence that the wind un-fixed when Collin and I went out to watch. The Tupperware full of nails was way more interesting than Grandpa pounding on the fence with the hammer. Could not get that kid to stop yelling and pointing to the nails...he wanted them. We ended up going back into the house...child crying and yelling like a crazy kid, all the way there!! EGADS, MAN!!!
    No walking today...RAIN!!!
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited April 5
    Options
    Chris,

I waited to turn as an elderly couple stopped to chat - while in the crosswalk - but eventually they got across. After I'd started forward, a girl hurried up from several feet away and stepped into the road. At that point I was blocking oncoming traffic and there was no relief in sight as more people were coming up behind her. Ugh!

Paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    No coffee, alcohol or soda for three days to detox. Then had a small nonalcoholic ginger beer yesterday and coffee today. Also my starting weight was probably only 245, but thinking 250 made for a good scare, and kick in the butte. So feeling more on track and hopeful.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I liked these two workouts also. Could have done each twice though.

Chris traffic can be brutal. I will J walk. But never do I expect traffic to stop. I look and head out when it’s clear. I like living. Poor Chris. What should have been a fun experience turned upside down. My Barney and Asuna barked like idiots on their walk yesterday. Wanted to go home right then.

Paula you got to love those kind of people. And they wonder why they get hit by cars. I feel for you. So hard to keep the weight off.

My mom’s rug stretched a little while hanging on a rope line. But otherwise is fine. We were able to put her room back in order tonight.
    There is a new rule at work. We have to be in briefing 5 minutes before our shift starts. They are writing up folks for not being there. My bull headed self will probably be first.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Getting back in the groove here post my trip to Costa Rica. Which was absolutely amazing. I will send you some pictures and an update on that this weekend. It's been super busy since I got back. I got back Sunday morning and then did a dinner for Easter at 3:00 and it hasn't stopped since :-) back to reality I guess. Going to run to the gym quickly be here before my morning meetings but just wanted to check in and say hello. I'm with you all on the goals for sure! I also need to cut down on the alcohol Paula. It's not helpfu (but I know that lol). And also need to cut down on the snacking at night. I'm with you all! Scale is definitely up from the trip. Working on it.

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 165
    4/5 - 186.5
    April goal - 175

Happy Friday!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Decided to Thursday and take Friday as my rest day. My body felt those four consecutive days. A full body stretch and arms and abs blast. I’ve discovered on FitOn those 10 minutes strength sessions can be killers.

Welcome back Karen. Can’t wait to see your pictures. It appears we are all working hard towards meeting goals.😉

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight - 148
    April 30 Goal Weight - 168.4

Mar 31 ending week weight - 172.4
    Apr 01 - 172.8
    Apr 08 - 172.0
    Apr 15 -
    Apr 22 -
    Apr 30 -

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    I think Collin was still mad at me this morning for dragging him away from the nails...I didn't get any smiles...smiles for Grandpa only!! :#
    Glad you are home Karen! Pictures for sure!!
    Shelley, I was in an unmarked crosswalk when that car hit me. Crazy stuff!
    After Collin Duty I had my trainer for 60 mins today...brutal workout!! Got to do the battle ropes!!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen so glad you are back. Can’t wait for the photos. They are so amazing. Staying busy helps with snacking

Chris a friend of mine has a 2 year old. They are not very good at discipline. He hits them and even pinches their mouth closed. He hates to be told no. Or even wait. I rarely get smiles from him. I try not to interfere. But when he is climbing over the partition from our booth into the neighboring booth. Nope I can’t not say something.

Kathy it is amazing how them short workouts kick our butt! I took today off. Went for a walk with the kids and hubby.

Kathy and I will do our next workout tomorrow. I might even do an ab workout also. Might.

Shelley