Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.6 pounds. While it's a small gain, it's slightly annoying, since I was pretty much "on-plan" all week again. I guess this is a good example of the idea that patience is critical, and that there will simply be weeks where you stick to your plan and don't get exactly the result you "deserve." Anyway, no big deal, and I'll just keep on going.

182/134.4/146
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited April 5
    Options
    I’m up, but pleased. I weighed in Monday 4/1 in Little Rock after five days on the road, and was below my goal weight. That means my free Lifetime status is extended to the end of May.

I’m over goal today, but in the interest of full disclosure, I’m not executing my zone plan until I return home. I’m sticking with “one for food, two for fuel” and making conscious decisions, even though some of those decisions included a pizookie. When I get home, I’ll likely be in the Red Zone, but I’m going to implement my Yellow Plan. (I guess I think of my “zones” plan as a way to deal with unexpected or unplanned choices rather than deliberate choices with moderation.)
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,934 Member
    Options
    Up 3.8 # today. Been a rough week. Hungry Horrors, especially in the evening, and the morning.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3.6. I finally lost the surgery swelling weight (I'd love it if there was more) and am slightly below my pre-surgery weigh-in. Recovery is going well.

We're heading out of town for a funeral. I need to set myself up for success by having good food options easily accessible. I'm still a bit tired, so I'll need to concentrate a bit more and get help from my husband to make sure that happens. This is doable.

Have a great weekend!
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds this week. My goal weight is within sight.

207/189.2/185
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    + 1 pound

183/173/159
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    All even from last week. Albeit I'm up about 5 lbs from a few weeks ago. Been misbehaving that's walk I can say.