Accountable April!

Options

Replies

• magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,765 Member
    Options
    Had yogurt and berries for breakfast.

Will make some broth with mixed veg and noodle.

And not sure what else. No real appetite. Probably crackers and bubbly.

But much better than Friday. YAY!
  • magic71755
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm... today
    coffeevbemqe2dbi7q.png

yogurt and berries
    mashed potatoes and spinach
    homemade veggie noodle soup- broth, frozen veggies, tofu, noodles
    fruit
    HAGDE 7t7p5w6xqbf4.png
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I had a stomach virus earlier this month. Lots of herbal tea, rice and soup.

Today

Protein smoothie
    Veggie Soup with rice
    Stir fried broccoli and mushrooms with a little rice and cashews.
    Snack apple and nuts
    Walk dogs
    Put away Easter decorations
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,896 Member
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better, Nanc!

Bisky, haven't seen any pics of the puppers lately. How are they doing?

Rough day and I'm going to bed early.
  • magic71755
    Options
    back to work today...

coffee
    yogurt and berries
    potatoes and spinach
    bean burrito
    apple
    pineapple ninja

thanks, M. hope things are not too, too crazy for you at work

hagde.
  • bisky
    edited April 10
    Options
    This is Mr. Grubby Pants, before his bath today. He is begging to be fed in his crate. Now he is pouting about getting a bath. yemw6oan17lk.jpeg
    cx595ai9z38j.jpeg

Cleo being a princess. I made them frozen dog treats with carrots, pumpkin and rice purée in vitamix and then froze them. They love it.

Nice walk today. I am thinking about getting Brooks’ a wheaten terrier puppy. He needs a bigger and younger dog for long walks. CB can only go 1-2 miles. Brooks took him on a 3 mile walk over the weekend and he was sore. I am the one who is always saying 2 dogs is just right. I would send puppy to training to be an emotional support dog for Brooks.
  • bisky
    Options
    w0j8x5sfpkov.jpeg

This is a 5 month old Wheaten terrier.
  • magic71755
    edited April 10
    Options
    running late...but the doggie pictures are way too cute not to say ...aaaaaaaaaaaa dorable!

coffee
    bean burrito
    yogurt and berries
    apple
    not sure what for dinner.

hagde
  • Mihani
    Options
    Thanks, Bisky. Pupper pictures always make me smile! They are both so cute, and I love the picture in the crate. Such a "give me what I want because I'm adorable" look there.

Speaking of cute puppers... Nanc how is Lulu doing? Are you feeling all better?

This has been a rough week. I'm glad it's nearly over.

Had greens and beans for lunch today which was delicious. Dinner is jackfruit pot roast but it's not as good as usual. Also got into the PB pretzels for a snack.

I'm going to bed SO early tonight.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Lulu is good. I am all the way better. Life is good. Lulu has vet appointment the 19th. We are going to Houston 5/15 - 5/20. So she has to get cleared to fly and get all her papers in order.

When I first started working at the dealership over 9 years ago, one of the gals ate the same thing for lunch everyday...I mean everyday for years. I thought that was crazy. But this week, I am eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch. Makes life so easy.

coffee
    yogurt and berries
    bean burrito
    spinach and postatoes
    apple
    seaweed snacks
    pineapple ninja creamini: All I did was dump a can of dole with its own juices chunks into the cannister thingy and froze it. It spun so creamy. NOT powdery at all.
    HAGDE! 7hp0y95deyvp.png
  • bisky
    edited April 11
    Options
    Not much new here except I have 3 baby squirrels in a tree across from my craft room totally distracting me from stuff. I did walk 2.0 miles with dogs. That is the most CB can do.

Veggie and bean soup and brown rice for lunch
    Stir fry broccoli and cauliflower with cashews and more brown rice for dinner.
  • bisky
    Options
    Momma squirrel came to the patio while I was watching her babies play. cw9m71tm0fjf.jpeg
    8xfttgejjcb5.jpeg
    evwf27kgs625.jpeg
    kb5551v2lzs6.jpeg
  • bisky
    Options
    And Mr. Grubby Pants was detailed:hfjravvz0amu.jpeg
  • Mihani
    Options
    TGIF! I still have a lot to do before Monday but taking tomorrow to work at home and will be in the office Sunday. Scheduled a hair appointment for Monday afternoon and sure need it.

Plan for today is smoothie for breakfast, potato salad for lunch, jackfruit teriyaki for dinner, fruit for snacks.

• magic71755
    Options
    Good Luck, M! Will be thinking of you at crunch time.

Mr. Grubby Pants is adorable.

Love the squirrels...love em!

today...surprise surprise

coffee
    yogurt and berries
    bean burrito
    apple
    potatoes and spinach
    pineapple ninja
    HAGDE! b3gn0geuz2ad.png

• magic71755
    edited April 13
    Options
    79zc954h3tz2.png
    Couldn't sleep...got up, having coffee...putting stuff away and getting a jump on cleaning. Sort clothes for laundry and getting the dishes done. THEN, back to sleep and then up and I have a pretty good head start. Eating well and cleaning this weekend...time for Lulu and me.

I have yogurt in the insta pot...will be ready for breakfast. Then bean burrito and then ... potatoes and spinach, shocking, I know. I already had mashed made up...so it's very easy to steam spinach and then mix in. Easy way for me to get spinach in me.

Taxes were done awhile ago. But, my coworker told me I need to use Turbo Tax ... he will show me for next year. Also, you can plug in all the numbers and not file and see how it matches up to the people that did mine.

My guy retired from the firm I used...and I do NOT care for this lady. NO personal attention. NOT even a phone call to introduce herself. I had my guy for over 20 years when I was living in a one room occupancy next to a methadone clinic (just a coincidence) ... I had just come from a board and care and prior to that I was in a hospital for indigent. And I weighed 240 then.

My tax guy sent me the sweetest letter when he retired...he saw me get back on my feet ... get back to teaching ... move from CA to AZ... and buy my own home. He loved how I turned my life around after hitting the lowest point...he was there for the ride and it was just nice that he acknowledged it.

I had Ernestine to get me through...without her I would have never made it. And of course, Lulu took over the role of CEO when I had to say goodbye precious girl 2017.

Didn't mean to get all sappy...but putting it down on paper is a good reminder for ME to know how far I have come. I did have my parents as my guardian angels always encouraging me inside my head.
    OK, enough of that. Have a great day, everyone. dqud6asesn0r.png

• Mihani
    Options
    Nanc, so proud of you for picking yourself up and turning your life around! And now you are pursuing your health goals and going strong.

I am heading to the office. Planned to work at home today but I'm too stressed out about the state of my desk and need to go in. One of the other gals is coming in too, and between the two of us I hope we can make a little progress on moving the mountain of work. Maybe I can stay home tomorrow. We'll see. I don't know why I said my hair appointment was Monday afternoon... it's tomorrow. I need to be out of the office at a somewhat reasonable time today because one of my brothers is coming over to help me with a couple things and I want to give the house a once-over and make some munchies for "dinner". May have a glass of wine.

• magic71755
    edited April 14
    Options
    Just a quick what I am eating today...

coffee
    bean burrito
    baked potato and cole slaw (made with veganaise, seasoned rice vinegar, sugar, celery seeds)qiun3f1eh5xq.png
    peanuts and raisins
    homemade soy yogurt and berries and grapenuts
    ninja pineapple creamini

enjoy your day everyone!
  • magic71755
    Options
    let's see...it's the middle of the night...do you know where your fitness pal is?8f5woj9hhq6a.png
    ynaobr82g1sy.png

today will look exactly like yesterday...

coffee
    bean burrito
    cole slaw and baked potato
    yogurt and berries
    pineapple ninja creamini
    peanuts and raisins

Have a great TAX DAY everyone!
  • Mihani
    Options
    Hi all, got through April 15th. What a pain. Now I just have to keep working like a maniac to catch up on all the stuff that fell behind while I was busy with end of tax season.

I bounced up a couple pounds since last week which is weird because I haven't been overeating or making not so healthy choices for the most part, but I did have some store-bought hummus for several days which has oil, and also ate a couple bagels over the weekend. Seems like any time I have bread other than ezekiel there's going to be a bounce up on the scale.

So enough of that and back to better choices!

Were you able to get back to sleep at all Nanc?