Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.2 pounds this week. I sometimes feel like when one gets closer to their personal goal, there are periods of "consolidation," where you are a bit stuck in a weight-range and can't quite get through the barrier to the next weight. I feel like I'm in one of those periods. I'm not complaining (well, at least too much), but I had another solid week of sticking to my plan. Thus, I "deserve" a better weigh-in, don't I? Ha ha.

I'll just keep pushing forward, but I think this upcoming week or two will be a write-off. Passover starts Monday night.

182/133.6/146
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4.1 pounds. I started the Mayo Clinic Diet on Tuesday, and I assume a good part of the loss is water weight coming off after just a few days without salty snacks. I was beyond ready for a nutritional reset!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,947 Member
    Options
    I'm even from last week which I consider a gain. Lots of excuses but in the end they don't count. It's all about what I put in my mouth.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 889 Member
    edited April 19
    Options
    Down 1.0 pound this week. That gets me exactly two pounds above my goal weight. Getting close.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    Up 2.8 this week. Hanging just above my WW goal. Better crank it down this week, or TOL will kill me for costing her money. ;)
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down .6 and like Steve feel like I deserve a better weigh in - - mainly because I was down more most of the week. 😊 But my behaviors/choices are generally lining up with the goal of losing weight, so I'm happy.

Have a great weekend!
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Minus 1.2. Trusting the process
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining (well, at least too much), but I had another solid week of sticking to my plan.

Steve - you made me think of Kipling’s “If”.

“ If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same; ”

I think the ability to focus on the execution of the plan rather than the results - the triumphs and disasters - is a key skill for weight management. 👍🏻
  • crewahl
    Options
    I was up last week from the morning I went on vacation and I considered it a win, even though I was technically in what I’d normally consider the Red Zone. I simply stuck with my plan, didn’t overindulge or shortchange myself, and weighed in last night at the studio back in my Green Zone.

I believe I am back from vacation. 😊
  • crewahl
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    I'm down .6 and like Steve feel like I deserve a better weigh in - - mainly because I was down more most of the week. 😊 But my behaviors/choices are generally lining up with the goal of losing weight, so I'm happy.

I read a line on the WW Connect site that said “are your habits aligned with the results you desire?” Sounds like you’re there. 👍🏻