Captains Lounge - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    @Jugar can you please remove the NWI from hotspur he weighed in this morning ...Thanks

That is a weigh in for week 2 - their weigh day is Monday. Unless they are going to weigh in again today? You put 0 as their weight for last week and deleted the formulas for this week - please be careful and do not change any cells except the one for the weight itself.

Let me know if the 193.6 is for this week or last - thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    edited April 8
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @Jugar can you please remove the NWI from hotspur he weighed in this morning ...Thanks

That is a weigh in for week 2 - their weigh day is Monday. Unless they are going to weigh in again today? You put 0 as their weight for last week and deleted the formulas for this week - please be careful and do not change any cells except the one for the weight itself.

Let me know if the 193.6 is for this week or last - thanks!

Its for this week ... I tried posting his weight on the spread sheet and I got some weird error message so I just left it ..His PW 191.6 CW 193.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar Myhands4God has decided to come back to the downsizers team ...She will update her weight as soon as she can ..She is a Sunday Weigh-in :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Will you please move Armygirlarmyof1 from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team? She is currently on support. Thank you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jugar
    Will you please move Armygirlarmyof1 from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team? She is currently on support. Thank you!

Done! I am not sure if the starting weight is correct, but she is there and ready to be updated.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please switch Melissataylor1986/ss from Sunday to Saturday weigh-in days, please. She has already weighed in for this week. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please move cre804/SS to the Support team. She's leaving for a trip and will not return until May 3rd. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Good Morning @Jugar...Can you please move @liketoyak to a Saturday weigh in instead of a Friday weigh-in? ...Thank you
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar... @Itladyee would like her weigh in day changed from Friday to Saturday...thank you
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 14th. Please join us for the Partner Up Walking Challenge! Find your partner and send me a message containing your names and your team name! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10913593/april-week-3-group-challenge-partner-up-walking-challenge#latest

Looking forward to an active and fun week! See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited April 16
    Options
    @Jugar Can you please put Stacimfit back on the spreadsheet...I am waiting on a SW and the day she plans on weighing in ....Her SW is 170 and she is a Monday weigh-in ...Thank you
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar Can you please add lovethyneighbor to the spreadsheet ...She is a Wednesday Weigh-er Thanks :)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

Next week's Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 21st. Please join us for the Dance Party Challenge and get ready to throw down to your favorite songs all week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914022/april-week-4-group-challenge-dance-party-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    qkg0irhu656o.png
    I have some news for you all. I have decided that I need to shift my energies in new directions, and I will be leaving Fat2Fit in June or July, depending on how soon new leadership for the group can be put in place. I have been doing this for many years, and I think it is time for some new energy and ideas, and for me to move onto other things. I have loved this group, and still get a real kick out of seeing how much heart we have for each other. Big triumphs and small, setbacks, frustrations, and silly giggles - it is all so, well, healthy!

So what's next? I will be looking for a new head honcho for the whole group, or a way to spread the tasks among a few people. If any of you are interested, let me know! Just send a direct message. Speed and accuracy flying spreadsheets is a big asset, and time. Good old time. Perfect job for a retiree! Or a bored rich person :smiley: I'm not going anywhere in a hurry, so we'll have time to find that perfect millionaire, right?

Right now, I'm off to set up the recruitment for May. Tally ho!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    @jugar I completely understand. The amount of work that goes into it seems crazy to me. I hope we can find someone who is happy to take over. Appreciate all your time and effort!
  • jugar
    edited April 25
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 is andreajlnhe still with Downsizers and still in maintenance? I don't see any weigh-ins for most of this month (Goal Zone section). Let me know if they are still on the team for May. thanks!

And is ilive2walk coming back for May? They are in support team at the moment.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 is andreajlnhe still with Downsizers and still in maintenance? I don't see any weigh-ins for most of this month (Goal Zone section). Let me know if they are still on the team for May. thanks!

I have not heard from andreajlnhe for awhile..I don't have her on my FR list.... @ilive2walk is a captain of the biggest loser challenge... I will ask her as soon as I finish this message to you ..okay off to message @iLive2Walk
  • jugar
    Options
    The May spreadsheets are just about ready - please check on your support team people, etc. and let me know if anyone needs to be moved or anything. Thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I have not heard from andreajlnhe for awhile..I don't have her on my FR list.... @ilive2walk is a captain of the biggest loser challenge... I will ask her as soon as I finish this message to you ..okay off to message @iLive2Walk

I see I added andreajlnhe to the February Registration ...I think I would just delete her ...I have never heard from her
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar @iLive2Walk will be joining us in May .. her SW is 152.8 and she is a Wednesday weigh-in