Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Life is getting in the way and I need to take a break. Please put me on hold for a bit. Thanks.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Check-in:
    Sat - no deliberate activity /Steps 6,451
    Sun - no deliberate activity /Steps 4,715
    Mon - Cardio/Dance video (33min) / Steps: 5,129
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy wrote: »
    Life is getting in the way and I need to take a break. Please put me on hold for a bit. Thanks.

@FWSWCindy Can you give me a little more information please? If you need two weeks, we can simply excuse you...if you need more than two weeks, we'll have to move you to the support team. Also, if you decide to go to the support team, you'll need to give us a few days notice when you want to return and at that time, give us a starting weight so we can start you again. Please let me or @pupowl know how you want this to be handled. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 4/21: 12,062
    Mon 4/22: 18,587

After Monday's walk, I'm down to under 12,000 steps/day needed to still make 300,000 steps for the month.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    One of the reasons we're so willingly and easily distracted is that we're not very good at dealing with the ordinary. It's boring, so we let our minds wander off to find something interesting. But boredom is often a sign of calm mixed with restlessness. If we let go of the restlessness and appreciate the stillness of the moment, there is enjoyment to be found in the ordinary. Next time you're feeling bored, sit with the feeling for a few minutes and enjoy the quiet calm of the moment.

fzwk3mdoxogo.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Wednesday!

Steps for Tuesday
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    My daughter has another Rugby game tonite so I'm looking forward to cheering her and her team on!

steps:
    April 23= 10,496
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @pupowl @jessicakrall8
    I’m flying out tomorrow morning and returning Sunday May 5th. Do you want me to weigh in early this week and late the week I return? Or excuse me for two weeks?
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 166
    CW: 166.6
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/23 6,265
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @pupowl @jessicakrall8
    I’m flying out tomorrow morning and returning Sunday May 5th. Do you want me to weigh in early this week and late the week I return? Or excuse me for two weeks?

@CasandraW My vote goes for weigh-in early this week and skip next week. o:) Who wants to wiegh-in the day after returning from travel?!?!? :o:D
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @pupowl @jessicakrall8

@CasandraW That's completely up to you...guess it all depends on how hectic things are before you go/when you come back and your current motivation level. Just let us know your decision.
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    y04v9jm4jd9a.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

Steps for Wednesday
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 191.5
    CW: 197.5
    I really hate posting a gain, especially such a big one. It makes me feel like a loser which is not very nice of me. I never think of anyone else like that when they post a gain, but when it is me, I get so negative. So this is me practicing what I preach: post it and shrug it off. Life is hard, weight loss is hard, being chronically ill doesn't help and neither does going through life without IRL support. And that is fine; it is what it is. But it does mean that not every week is going to perfect. And that is also fine. I know why it happened and I learned from it so that is a positive. It's okay and even if it's not okay, it will be.

@Pupowl I'm sorry you are struggling. But I really admire you being so open and candid about it. Sometimes we think we are struggling alone, it's good to realize others have similar problems. Don't beat yourself up. <3
This discussion has been closed.