Options
    looneycatblue
    Sunday, Apr 21th
    PW: 170.2
    CW: 170.8
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Good morning team. Hope everyone is off to a great day. This is my first day off in a week. I tried getting up at 5am but slept in instead, oops. I had to cut my workout a bit short since I did not get u0 early enough, but still managed 35 minutes on the treadmill, and 15 minutes of weights before I had to get in the shower and then take my son to OT, but still squeezed it in. Trying to conviblnce my son to go on a walk with me after his appointment, we will see if he agrees, lol. Took a step on the scale this morning and I'm up half a pound 🙄 as annoying as it is, I have to remind my self that it is water weight from the workouts, I have been flvery strict about what I have been eating, weighing all my food and have come out way under my daily calorie goals, so there is no way it's actual weight gain. Hopefully it's down tomorrow, but if not, that's OK because it will start to drop soon.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Check-in:
    Sat - no deliberate activity /Steps 6,451
    Sun - no deliberate activity /Steps 4,715
    Mon - Cardio/Dance video (33min) / Steps: 5,129
    Tue - HIIT Lower body strength video (30min) / Steps 4,949
    Wed - Areobic Zumba video (32min) / Steps 8,326
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @JenHul, I love conventions. I was filmed at one for a documentary called, 'Trekkies 2' a long time ago, lol.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85 weigh-in for Wed April 24

PW=203
    CW=203
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy wrote: »
    Life is getting in the way and I need to take a break. Please put me on hold for a bit. Thanks.

@FWSWCindy Can you give me a little more information please? If you need two weeks, we can simply excuse you...if you need more than two weeks, we'll have to move you to the support team. Also, if you decide to go to the support team, you'll need to give us a few days notice when you want to return and at that time, give us a starting weight so we can start you again. Please let me or @pupowl know how you want this to be handled. Thanks!
    Jessica

@FWSWCindy Went ahead and moved you to the support team since you failed to answer my request for information. In the future, please give us a little more information so we know how to classify your "break". Hope you enjoy your time away...life happens and sometimes a break is warranted. Take some time to renew and recharge. Take care!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your patience with me last week, when I didn’t have access to a scale and needed to be excused. Here’s my weigh-in report:

PW: 145.8
    CW: 146.9

SW: 168
    Ltd: 21.1

Best wishes for the coming week, Shape Shifters!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    The daily card:
    We all need goals in life and have things we want to achieve. These may be material things such as a beautiful home or the trip of a lifetime, or more abstract concepts such as job satisfaction, contentment or security. Tell a friend or family member one thing you'de like to achieve by this time next year, and ask them to remind you a year from now. Sharing your dream will spur you on to achieve it.

bb332o5rx1x2.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Weigh in
    PW: 148.5
    CW: 148.0

Had a bad sore throat yesterday afternoon so just collapsed on the couch after work and my step count shows it. Seems to be gone today (knock on wood). I blame the walking petri dishes that are my snot nosed grandsons. 😁

Thursday Steps
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Crazy day yesterday, left at 0500 to go to my daughter's in-laws so the other grandma and I could watch the baby while the bigger kids (including Dad, and 2 grandpa's there) went to see Hot Wheels Monster trucks. Then drove the 3 hours back getting home around 1000. Not many steps but did try to make healthy food choices while there and/or driving.

Saturday steps
    Sounds like fun! Good job 👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Weekly Post
    Tomsgal1985
    Weighing in one day early (no scale tomorrow):
    PW: 221.4
    CW: 220.4
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    After my lovely week in the sun its been wet & cold since I got back.Eventually dried all my holiday clothes.Its the end of April & I actually wore gloves the other morning.Expecting snow as well,so depressing.
    I've had quite a good week food & exercise wise.I went to the cinema & my friend took crisps & chocolate but I managed not to have too much of it.It was an event streaming of the Ballet Swan Lake from the Royal Opera House in London.It was so amazing the dancers are all so talented,I loved it.
    My steps
    4/23 10,889
    4/24 13,218
    4/25 20,084
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/24 6,025
    4/25 3,621
    Cold weather seems to be holding on in WI hopefully Spring shows up sometime....sigh....
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post
    Tomsgal1985
    Weighing in one day early (no scale tomorrow):
    PW: 221.4
    CW: 220.4

@Tomsgal1985 Nice loss Susan!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-185.6
    Current weight-184.6
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I'm happy to see my weight go down finally. I can't believe I've allowed myself to be that heave for that long. Years ago once I hit 182, it lit a fire under me. That's how much I weighed the day I had my oldest son. Almost none of my clothes fit me. A few years back, i almost threw out my big scrubs because they were so big, now my "big" scrubs are almost too small. I'm on day 5 of 75 hard and my only real goal this time this to fit my clothes. 75% of my closet is unbearable. I have been wanting to munch since last night, but I know I'm not hungry and it's my weekend so I'm not busy at work, so it's hard to keep my mind busy, I broke down and ate a pickle last night 🤣 ill count that as a win, lol. Hope everyone's day is great, looks like a gloomy rainy day here.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday
    Goal Zobe weight: 121.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I'm happy to see my weight go down finally. I can't believe I've allowed myself to be that heave for that long. Years ago once I hit 182, it lit a fire under me. That's how much I weighed the day I had my oldest son. Almost none of my clothes fit me. A few years back, i almost threw out my big scrubs because they were so big, now my "big" scrubs are almost too small. I'm on day 5 of 75 hard and my only real goal this time this to fit my clothes. 75% of my closet is unbearable. I have been wanting to munch since last night, but I know I'm not hungry and it's my weekend so I'm not busy at work, so it's hard to keep my mind busy, I broke down and ate a pickle last night 🤣 ill count that as a win, lol. Hope everyone's day is great, looks like a gloomy rainy day here.

@angmarie28 You go! I'd definitely count the pickle as a win! I woke up around 1000 PM last night to the smell of popcorn so my husband wasn't as lucky. :D I also Googled Hard 75 yesterday and you have my admiration and support. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.