Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,973 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.2 pounds this week. Honestly, I'm not sure how that happened. I've eaten a lot of matzoh this week, plus two festive meals, 8+ cups of wine (4+ per seder), and special "treats" for Passover, like macaroons. I won't complain, but I can't imagine that's a "real" weight.

In any case, I've broken through a boundary that was giving me trouble for a couple of weeks. Getting awfully close to my target weight now!

182/131.4/146
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm down .9, and happy about that! I feel like I locked in my larger gain from the week before and inched forward a bit more.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,024 Member
    Options
    Down 0.8# since last Friday! Was down 2.0# at WW on Wednesday, and back below Goal, so TOL can't batch about me costing HER money. ;)
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,978 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 lbs this week. Really trying to get my head in the game. A couple of steps forward this week does help.

I had some weak moments the last day or two so I'm happy with a loss.
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Up 1 lb.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Congratulations losers - - especially to Phil for getting back to goal!

I'm down one pound, and this puts me at a weight I haven't seen since early 2021. I need to lose three pounds to get into the next "decade" of weight, and I struggled to get there the last time I was making an earnest attempt at weight loss. I feel good about my chances this time because of where my head is, but I'm typing this out loud in case it takes longer than my brain thinks it should.

We're traveling for a wedding next week, so I won't be able to weigh in on Friday. I plan to be mindful while we're gone, but I also know I'll have more alcohol than normal.

Have a great weekend!
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,885 Member
    Options
    After a successful return from vacation to the Green Zone, I had several days of stress eating that put me in the Yellow Zone. Unhappy about that, but they were my choices. Never nice to trot out my inner toddler.