Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Introduction:
    Howdy, I am Sandy 53 yrs old from Texas, I have pretty much been here all my life. I live with my husband John, Diesel (dog) and Tigger (cat). I have 2 grown Kids Brittney 36 and Stephen 33. They are both married w/families of their own. I am blessed with 5 grandsons. the oldest 20 and the youngest 12. My husband and I are both retired correctional officers. My hobbies are watching TV, mostly dramas FBI's ,NCIS's, Swat, Blue Bloods, Chicago PD and Fire. I love being outdoors when the temperature is above 65, walking, hiking and working with Diesel. I also do all sorts of crafting. I have been with the group now for 15 months and love getting to know everyone. I don't post regularly but I do read everyone's posts every morning while drinking my morning coffee.
    We are working on remodeling our home, so I have been working on my temporary fix to my kitchen cabinets, which came in to play while cleaning them. The ploy that is on there is flaking off and we are not replacing them anytime soon.
    I have been slacking on my exercising but will be pulling out my walking shoes and hitting the pavement this month.
    I am currently deciding on a goal for May of either 500 over step goal everyday or Walking 1 mile daily.

Have a Blessed Day

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: April 28
    SW 175
    PW 171.5
    CW 171.7
  • AyaTheTyga
    AyaTheTyga Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    April 28th. AyaTheTyga

Weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 168.2 it was this #2 Sundays ago . I missed weigh in as I went camping, then binged as I felt bad about missing weigh in for a different group. I left that group. I went up to 170.1 last week.
    CW: 167.1
    Loss: 1.1 lbs if counting from 2 Sundays ago i was 168 ish. Otherwise lost 3 lbs from last week.

Will keep moving forward. Doing a lot more cardio now and thats been super helpful for me.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    mu70cmd98ko2.png
    w3iseu7bg1wq.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    s3udaxemd1r9.png

By Pounds
    mqft1z86l5y7.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ftqtwtu7v8pc.png

By Pounds
    casyas31ae3x.png
    wc2rtcmzwb3a.png

Team Winners
    bcctpkzqb02s.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    9nztb8zh51ag.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    pjeiqnop5ccn.png
    acx9v9sv0fi4.png
    nyhohr3nvlv8.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    2yw2yfj3bjmj.png

By Pounds
    unfjbnujt03j.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    wue2rjekvhp9.png

By Pounds
    ruyfzor78of0.png

Team Winners
    pla5jbou8wk6.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    irs9zxmye0n9.png

• Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Just a quick post to say what a pleasure it is to meet all of you! Thanks for the introductions. I'm having a very full weekend (hike with the husband yesterday, dinner out, movie with my kid today, finishing my application for a master's program), but I will catch up on all the messages tomorrow.

Oh, and someone asked about where I live. I live in the suburbs of Bern, Switzerland, a lovely place. I'll post a picture from my run tomorrow afternoon, weather permitting.

Happy Sunday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    19Shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 256
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a day last log my weigh in.

PW-251.8
    CW-253

Sorry for the late log in.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,612 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW
    : @littlebabekitty @vean4lyfe2012 @laurelfit57
    TOMORROW REMINDER FOR THE FOLLOWING: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop @reshii_devi @bark2j5 @Artemis_2024

Here's the update, probably won't get the chance to post later as my neighbor is coming over for dinner and weigh-ins took longer than expected. Have a great Monday friends.

@trooworld Love the art!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    littlebabekitty
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    SW:220
    PW: 193.8
    CW: 194.8
    + 1lb

So I gained again. Going to be more strict with myself this week.
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 146
    CW: 146.2

+.2
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Good evening, friends!

After my amazing weigh in this morning I kind of went off the rails ever so slightly today.

We met friends for lunch so I had a flight of beer and a pesto gnocchi dish. I had to try to match calories so I hopefully overestimated. Then I wasn’t hungry at dinner time so I had about a half cup of rhubarb crisp I made yesterday. Still within calories for the day. Except then my husband opened the Chicago mix and I ended up eating a couple cups of it and that was just so unnecessary.

Anyway, I’m not going to gain back 6 pounds after one day. So… breathing through it now and ready to hit the pavement tomorrow morning for week 2 of my new attitude!
  • Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW: 156
    CW: 157.4 ?!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    @AyaTheTyga and @ninyagwa congrats on 70 lbs down!!!

mnqkk1bs37wn.png
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    @Veta2018 @tammymccrady6278 @vegan4lyfe2012 @AyaTheTyga Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!!!

@Veta2018 Way to hit maintenance, you are an awesome inspiration!

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! Prince is my favorite as well! I'm so glad the injection helped your hand.

@Cornanda That is totally weird lol.

@megnolia82 That's a great loss, congrats!

@Sleepygirl79 Congrats on the loss and that's great your stress test came back normal. I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you need.

@19shmoo69 Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 I hope you had a good dinner with your neighbor.

Hi all. Yesterday was a fun end to a great weekend. I met my friend for coffee and we stayed there for at least 2 hours. My husband ended up meeting us there and we talked for another while. My husband left with me and we went to see my BIL. There was an independent bookstore crawl going on for Independent Bookstore Day (which was Saturday), so we went to our favorite used bookstore and then to sit in the sun, and have a beer. The bookstore was really crowded so we didn't stay long. I made loaded baked potato soup for dinner in the Instant Pot. It came out well. My husband made garlic bread out of a loaf of focaccia. That was good as well.

No Zero Days: Walked a lot yesterday and ate reasonably.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WI Monday
    PW 213.8
    CW 212.6

Finally moving in the right direction again. Been slowly getting back on my plan (low carb, 10k steps or 30 min cycling, weights returning soon hopefully)

I’m so glad that during my “falling off the wagon and getting dragged behind it”, I kept checking in weekly.

May Intro

Welcome to all the new people. Congratulations to those on the leader board this week. Bravo 👏🏻

I’m a married mom of 3 (2 adults and one teen) along with 3 rescue doggies. I am from the midwest and live abroad.

My latest news, I bought a sewing machine finally. I have plugged it in and that’s as far as I have gotten. There’s hope though 😂

Preparing for summer vacation. It will be very different this year. My son will be back home for a conference and then back to start his volunteering hours at the hospital. This coming year of med will be the beginning of working in the hospital. So this summer we all will be split over 3 continents. I’m sad, its the first time we all won’t be together. I knew last summer it was our last to be together and that was supposed to be fun. Then my husband falling down the mountain kinda changed the plans 🤔🫠 (he’s doing better now). So now this year will be so different. I hope you all are ready for some sappy mom posts. I’m proud but will miss my not so lil guy.

That’s my latest news, well what’s on my mind. Mom life 🥰