Thursday Cuppa Joe: 5.2.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,003 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    GM, Friends~
    • Up way too early to get to Neuro Doc office ahead of traffic. Been sitting at SBUX since 5a crashing on grading Final's for my classes and an overnight work task too.
    • Meet surgeon at 0830 w/ updated x-rays and follow-up to determine if I'm good to begin PT therapy.
    • Ready for the weekend with hopes of getting out the ICY C7.
    • Hot and 90 in store today!
    • Lou - hope you had a great Bourbon-filled birthday!
    • SGM - LOVED seeing your hike photo's on FB yesterday! What a spectacular venue. Does Sassy join you on any of your longer treks?
    • HOA Meeting yesterday was interesting.....I meet our Community Manager today to determine where we are going to makeup $100k shortfall for this year and avoid an end of year special assessment!

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,549 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Good morning.

Make the rich pay their fair share, Skip. 🤣

Birthday in a nutshell
    - Just because you're paying for the hour at the driving range doesn't mean you have to fill the whole thing. I'm sore in places I forgot existed.
    - When that little nagging voice in the back of your head says to have the fish, try it and not the burger; or you'll sleep with a 45-pound lump in your gut.

There are days when I think that the world is doomed and then there are days when college kids restore my faith in humanity. It started at $10,000 and kind of a joke. And now...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I started PT yesterday and faithfully did my exercises last night. I slept like a rock.
    • Skip, any chance the developer will chip in to make up the deficit? You need to remind them that they created this year's budget.
    • I'm with you Lou. It's time for the silent majority to get vocal. Them Southern Boys at UNC don't take kindly to anyone messing with Old Glory. Party on!
    • Have a great day BBB!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,638 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Started day with Emmaus group, always good.
    Pablo has had his 3 mile walk,
    Now I'm in where it is cool.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    That GFM is over $340k! Thats going to be a Kegger of all Kegger parties!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

No much going on here. I might try to go to the gym today. No way is a tennis shoe going on my swollen foot but my bike sandals should fit and there is a nice peleton-like bike over there plus can do upper body weights.

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Just mailed documents for the first part of claiming my share of mom's estate. What fun. Waiting for delivery of another packet. I am not an accountant. This is like filling out tax forms - mental agony.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Hi BBB

I'm pushing dgs in his stroller. He's sound asleep . I have him til 3pm. Then back in my office for a couple hours. Maybe.

Heading to lake tomorrow afternoon til Sunday. Hope its dry we have stuff to do. I may relook at a rv up there a second time as well. Dh says that it's my call.

Be well BBB
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Afternoon BBB

Luv me sum pi kappa phi patriots