Mocktail Chat

Options
2»

Replies

• the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing?

Is there any type of drink that you request?

Today's Dalgona Coffee is so delicious! What do you think? Grab an empty bottle and get started!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Do you like today's mocktail?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    How are all of you? I hope good! How am I doing with the mocktail recipes?

Today's Lemon & Lime Mocktail is frugal yet deliciously quenches the thirst. With today's hot weather, the drink can come in handy!

What is your opinion?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I bought 3 bottles of Jordan's Skinny Syrups in the flavor of Pumpkin in the amount of $15.00 and a 2 bottles different flavor order in Vanilla for $15.00! Each order was $15.00. Both found on eBay. If you purchase on her website, we are talking expensive.

You can create all kinds of mocktails with the syrups!

Invest in a good mocktail book. I bought a roommate a mocktail book for her birthday! She loves it!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Do you want a good drink but do not feel like preparing a drink? Simply buy sparkling water or seltzer. They are satisfying. Quenches your thirst and bubbly.

I got sparkling water today from Walmart. (3) twelve packs for a total of $13.87 My favorite too! Pineapple Coconut! Tastes just like a cocktail.
    4fvgj5z3y9z2.jpg
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Ways to get that Arnold Palmer without the expensive name!

1. Buy black tea bags and brew a pitcher of iced tea. Mix true lemon water enhancer in each glass.
    2. Buy black tea bags and brew a pitcher of iced tea. In each glass, squirt some squeezable bottle of lemon juice.
    3. Buy a crate of bottled water. Buy Wyler's Light Lemon Iced Tea Singles To Go for each bottle. Mix!

All of these are sugar-free! Do you like?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Hello there mocktail people!

Sorry so late. I have been working hard to earn pennies.

Recently I created a cookbook review about Maxwell House coffee! Every recipe, for baked goods recipes and drink recipes, calls for Maxwell House coffee!

I would discuss every drink, but I would take forever! So, I am displaying the cookbook in case you would like to borrow a copy from your local library or maybe even buy a copy. That is how good!

ma0ni9sn3322.jpg
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited February 4
    Options
    I thought that I would share with you a few ways that I tolerate plain water!

I have a 20 ounce water bottle that I fill up atleast twice a day.

I like to use Pure Kick blood orange Energy zero sugar drink mix in my water. I buy boxes from the dollar store for less than $2.00 a box. Very delicious! Quenches the thirst! 10 calories!

Today, I returned to preparing diet Arnold Palmers, half iced tea/half lemonade. I prepare a huge sun tea jar of unsweetened tea then keep in the fridge for grab and go. Just mix 2 packets of true lemon in your water bottle full of unsweetemed iced tea for an authentic, easy and cheap diet Arnold Palmer. I buy true lemon at the dollar store for $1.25 a box! 5 calories!

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I have graduated from preparing smoothies to preparing milkshakes and then tomorrow? Preparing slushies! I cannot wait! The flavors are endless!

Do you prepare slushies, smoothies or milkshakes? What is your favorite?