Simaglutide

Options
saintgabriael
saintgabriael Posts: 3 Member
Hi I am Denise Greco in Ormond Beach Fl. I just started the simaglutide. I have lost 6lbs. I just do not want to eat. Eating more proteins. I am not really tracking a diet. How are you doing with it/ how long have you been on it

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I started Mounjaro 5/1. Doc didn't like my A1c, wants it a little lower and to lose a bit more. Lost 40 while on metformin.
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Denise Greco in Ormond Beach Fl. I just started the simaglutide. I have lost 6lbs. I just do not want to eat. Eating more proteins. I am not really tracking a diet. How are you doing with it/ how long have you been on it

I was on Mounjaro for 1 1/2 yrs and due to shortage I was off it for two months. A month ago I started Semaglutide compound. I’m on the starter 0.25 and will be moving up to 0.50 this week. I’m hoping for some weight loss soon… Not sure if I’m going to stay on Semaglutide or if I’ll switch back to Tirzepatide.

• jamadeacs
    jamadeacs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Mounjaro around March 1 and have lost about 18 lbs so far. It had been great b/c 2 yrs ago I tried Ozempic and Trulicity and had the Gastropersis rare side effects for a few weeks in both. Mounjaro had not caused any sickness like that, but only kills my appetite. My wife and I will get kids meals fri restaurants or split something. When I do eat too much I realize I am going to feel stuffed or sick like that so I feel like it is teaching me to eat more in a moderate way which is good. I was able to get off another med but having been unable to cut back on Metformin yet that will be next. I am about 15 lbs away from my goal. I am on 7.5 and started on 2.5 then 5 and now 7.5.