Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 3,000 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.6 pounds this week. I think the past few weeks are finally catching up to me, after Passover and all its associated meals, wine, and treats, and then I was away Sun-Wed at a retreat at which they fed us kosher buffet for three meals a day. Frankly, I should probably be up more than I am! Ha ha ha.

It's back the grind for me now and back to working off those last few pounds I'd like to lose.

182/133.4/146
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1 lbs, which makes it 5 straight weeks of sustained weight loss. I haven't done that for a very long while.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Brian!! Streaks are the best.

I'm down .8 since my last weigh-in two weeks ago. I feel great about that given that I enjoyed myself on a combo short vacation/wedding trip. By that I mean I didn't feel the need to be overly restrictive or hyper-conscious of every food/drink decision in real time, and I ate snacks that I wanted. At the start of the day, I thought about the day/what meals and snacking opportunities would be occuring and where I wanted to spend the bulk of my calories. It felt good to feel aware of my choices without being overly focused on them. That balance is something I frequently struggle with.

Have a great weekend!

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,095 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 since last week. Still haven't been low enough for official WW weigh in.
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Up 0.6.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's been 2 months of a lot of traveling (very enjoyable) and poor discipline. I have been snacking a lot and I am up a total of 5 lbs. First time over 210.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I had a very good week - down 1.6 pounds.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,009 Member
    Options
    Up 1 lb from last week which was again on a gain. This is not good.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Up, and in the Yellow Zone.