• NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can still read my newsfeed, for now! 💁🏽‍♀️
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I think someone in analytics messed up.
    The only limitation I've ever had to using the newsfeed are all the glitches that MFP hasn't addressed. Maybe that is also influencing the data to be inaccurate. Inability to use ≠ desire to use. Maybe there are also glitches in their analytics program.
  • MindfulMisfitt
    MindfulMisfitt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think they're phasing it out but by bit. It's been wonky and so many glitches for weeks. Hopefully this whole community thing won't be so full of technical difficulties, but i won't hold my breath!
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Still working for me. Glitchy as usual.
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Still working for me too except: 1) cannot read my own page and 2) many of my friends are posting that they can not read their newsfeed and apologizing for not interacting. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • esf215
    esf215 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    its a hit and miss for me. Something it's there and then it's gone. However can only see the last few hours
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any feed since 5/13- missing my peeps!🐣🐥😢 I'm on IOS and it's up to date- using app.
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    SheGlistensasSheSings Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much with you @tuffgirl19!
    How are you doing? I miss you!
    I didn’t read where people are going to continue sharing, posting, tracking?
    I’d love to join
    Many thanks and much love!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    This morning 9:37 am here, it works like a nightmare the newsfeed, glitching continously, Oh, God what sad and anxious I am with all this story :(
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 26
    Options
    ⭐ Changed my app store rating to 1 star. With 2,645,672 ratings over the last 14+/- years, unfortunately the total 4.2 star rating hasn't dropped over the last few days.

💵 Canceled my premium subscription a couple days ago. Although, like many others, it bills a year at a time, so I don't know how quickly it will hit their pocket books.

👤 I will be joining:
    NormInv wrote: »
    ... we will boycott MFP on Monday, May 27 by not logging into the site. If enough people don’t log in, that may show MFP what it would look like once the newsfeed is gone

📧 I emailed MFP Support and the Exec team that Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB listed:
    ...not sure if they will listen but here are some emails for CEO'S at Francisco Partners. I'm sending an email to all of them...you never know

kohlsdorf@franciscopartners.com
    barry@franciscopartners.com
    grainger@franciscopartners.com
    greene@franciscopartners.com
    ilse@franciscopartners.com
    kim.moceri@franciscopartners.com
    nied@franciscopartners.com
    paul.cormier@franciscopartners.com
    matt.dircks@franciscopartners.com
    dinesh.lathi@franciscopartners.com
    manny.rivelo@fpadvisors.net
    dave.stevens@franciscopartners.com

Any other ideas? At least we can say we tried.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I've been referring to mfp as roladex Richard for forever now because of the glitches. In other words, it's a dick and a *kitten* show
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    GorillaNJ wrote: »
    Seems like I can't get to my wall or feed now... what a bunch of *kitten*

I am having the same issue if I go to my feed or wall.... I get the Red Strawberry ugh :(
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    my feed is super slow today, but with patience, it is still up.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    for those of us using 1OS , there’s a lot less usability—- the tech team seems to work with and understand android a bit better than anything 🍎🍏🍎
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    LINIA wrote: »
    for those of us using 1OS , there’s a lot less usability—- the tech team seems to work with and understand android a bit better than anything 🍎🍏🍎

There is actually a tech team?
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    LINIA wrote: »

There is actually a tech team?

well, sort of. i haven't found them to be very helpful as a rule, but they're there...

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Rolodex Richard --there's a certain charm to that name.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    I sent in a tech question and got a canned response back giving me instructions to cancel my account lol. I wonder if they’re getting a lot of that and it’s become a default response.

Groups would be much easier to navigate if the 🤬 back arrow worked properly (and quickly) in the iOS app.