IG and Other Platforms

Options
LadyInTheArena
LadyInTheArena Posts: 11 Member
Thought maybe some folks might like to add their IG or other fitness group info here. I’m ladyinthearena1 on IG.

Replies

• 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1ns1d3_0u7
  • mlujan8
    mlujan8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AdrasteaOne
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My IG is alan_m_74
  • AM_1974
    Options
    MFP was my safe place to talk. I don't want my health struggles posted for everyone (friends and family) to see. :'(

I understand completely, you can still post in the Welcome Fitness Beasts discussion as part of this group and it will all be kept within the confines of MFP.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,748 Member
    Options
    IG is av.kathy
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Has anyone created a social media account for their fitness activities that is separate from their personal account?
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Has anyone created a social media account for their fitness activities that is separate from their personal account?

I only have an IG for my fitness…but I have friends who have two accounts— one for personal and one for fitness. I also have friends that just have blank IG accounts to follow subjects of interest or to connect with family/friends.
  • ReConStructWithSolidFoundation
    Options
    @LadyInTheArena, Lol 😂. I think you did it correctly.
  • AM_1974
    Options
    My IG: alan_m_74
  • DeanaSpencer
    DeanaSpencer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    coachdeanaspencer on IG
  • Scott2026
    Scott2026 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    I created a new Insta account to post both fitness and traveling post. IG @scotttravelingfit
    I also believe Strava is the best fitness, posting replacement for news feed with one exception. There is no food tracking. But for posting fitness it is like MFP on staroids and allows you to follow friends and have a similar experience of posting, liking (giving kudos), commenting on others activities.
    https://strava.app.link/kdedGX7SZJb is the link to my Strava page if you want to be friends there. But it will also give you a glimpse into what the feed would look like. You can also use native apple fitness activities and easily import them into Strava if you don't want to save activity on Strava's native app.
    Take care everyone!
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Scott2026 wrote: »
    I created a new Insta account to post both fitness and traveling post. IG @scotttravelingfit
    I also believe Strava is the best fitness, posting replacement for news feed with one exception. There is no food tracking. But for posting fitness it is like MFP on staroids and allows you to follow friends and have a similar experience of posting, liking (giving kudos), commenting on others activities.
    https://strava.app.link/kdedGX7SZJb is the link to my Strava page if you want to be friends there. But it will also give you a glimpse into what the feed would look like. You can also use native apple fitness activities and easily import them into Strava if you don't want to save activity on Strava's native app.
    Take care everyone!

Thanks! Stava looks promising!
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Take care everyone!

I just started using Strava, I like it so far. I like that you can manually input any type of workout too! I followed you
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Take care everyone!

I just started using Strava, I like it so far. I like that you can manually input any type of workout too! I followed you

https://www.strava.com/athletes/138759792
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    My IG: Christy.ginger8041
    Lose it: christyginger74@gmail.com
  • AM_1974
    Options
    IG: alan_m_74
    Loseit: alantranmeretix@outlook.com
  • littlelindz84
    littlelindz84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very late to the game on this chat, but I’ve got a new IG: lets.do.this.lindz84
    If anyone wants to keep in touch!
  • ianjfoster68
    ianjfoster68 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ig barbells_and_bible_verses

Feel free to add me on ig