Trishcolli
Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
Hello MFP IS CLOSING OUR NEWSFEED WE NEED TO MOVE TO COMMUNITY GROUPS

Replies

• poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    It's going to be hard, though, we're going to end up with so many different groups, no way I'll have time to check in on all of them. This is just so sad!
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 963 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    We have to keep all discussions under one thread or it will get out of control. Another group I'm in has a new thread every month and everyone posts there for the month. At the end of the month, the leader posts a new name, which is the same but with the new month. So this would be "calorie count people 2024 June' for example. Otherwise, there will be thousands of convos and it will be overwhelming.something to consider.
  • fitster9
    fitster9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Found ya! Guess I’m already a member of this group!
  • Gabizcc
    Gabizcc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I’m here! 😊🌸
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello! I like the idea @sh0tzz99 has about having a Monthy Chat thread where everything can go. Otherwise we'll end up with a zillion random threads and no continuity. I don't want to overstep since I'm new here, but maybe @Trishcolli or one of the other leaders could start one for June??
  • Gabizcc
    Gabizcc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Newsfeed went away for me today. Hope our MFP family all come to the community group. Seems to be several threads. I don’t know which one is the main one ?
  • eturtlet
    eturtlet Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been using Chit Chat as the main one.
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello if you can see this please note many members moved to my net diary for now because the news feed is gone . Very disappointing that we weren’t told . I’ll stay here and also I am on my net diary .