My Net Diary- new leaders

Trishcolli
Trishcolli Posts: 151 Member
I have added several leader in case we need to make adjustments to this group had a lot before but noticed that option had disappeared . I am here but also MND same name same
Photo - leave no one behind! MWAH 💋

Replies

• ChelaRocks2
    ChelaRocks2 Posts: 6 Member
    Here is my QR code if you want to add me as a friend on MND

oqal29pkbs9a.jpg
  • kcstar73
    kcstar73 Posts: 31 Member
    Smooth.
  • ChelaRocks2
    Ok… in my defense, I had no idea that QR code picture would be gigantic.
  • fatsue56
    fatsue56 Posts: 5 Member
    @ChelaRocks2 QR code doesn’t look too big on iPhone. 🤣
  • eturtlet
    eturtlet Posts: 35 Member
    They need to add an LOL choice for the comments.
  • ChelaRocks2
    eturtlet.... you can just give me a hug.
  • vtid
    vtid Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. What is MND like compared to MFP? I've usd MFP daily since moving over from CC all those years ago, so I'm pretty used to it by now! :)
  • eturtlet
    The logging on MND is great. I've found everything I'm looking for. It has a nicer look too. If you want to connect a Fitbit or Garmin or such you do need to pay for Premium. I'm tempted to sign up for a month to check that out. There's a community feed much like CC used to have where everyone can post. Momopeach also made a group that a lot of us have joined. These work great on the phone but not so much if you're web based. Access to friends via the web seems spotty. I can always find people on the app but not always on the web version.
  • kcstar73
    kcstar73 Posts: 31 Member
    @eturtlet--agree with all you wrote.

Did you happen to see an offer today for 39.99/yr instead of their normal higher price? It is tempting. Also, so much nutrition, diet, and exercise information is available there, but they are a bit 'stingy' as far as what is free.
  • eturtlet
    I didn't see that! I signed up for the monthly just to try it. I was able to add more meals (I don't think I could do that before) and connect my Garmin. I'll watch for a 39.99 deal.