Hello everyone

Options
How is everyone?

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,728 Member
    Options
    I am well the first mountain bike ride on the road this morning 8.7 miles beautiful ride by the lake
  • ginadacat
    ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doing a lot better here today. Had 2 tornado warnings here yesterday, one at 1:45pm and then again at 2am. Thankfully no tornado showed up. I’m a nervous wreck tho when we have bad weather!
    Right now I’m trying to talk myself into walking on the treadmill. I’d rather walk outside but we have a bunch of Great Pyrenees dogs running around that are getting aggressive. The owner refuses to keep them locked up and nothing has been done about them. I guess when they bite someone, actions will be taken. Sighs.
    I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    @ginadacat I have never experienced a tornado and hope I never will I have been through some serious - temps and snow freezing rain but you can still get outside if you really want to. Heavy rain late yesterday didn’t go biking maybe after work today.
  • ginadacat
    Options
    @ginadacat I have never experienced a tornado and hope I never will I have been through some serious - temps and snow freezing rain but you can still get outside if you really want to. Heavy rain late yesterday didn’t go biking maybe after work today.
    I’ve been in tornado warnings, but have never seen one up close and pray I never do!
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    Good morning hoping for a decent June sons birthday yesterday so food choices could have been better than homemade brownies and ice cream but… got to love a little.
  • ginadacat
    Options
    Good morning hoping for a decent June sons birthday yesterday so food choices could have been better than homemade brownies and ice cream but… got to love a little.
    Nothing wrong with brownies and ice cream every now and then!