So... has it already stopped working?

Options
2»

Replies

• ReConStructWithSolidFoundation
    Options
    Well, it’s official!! I open the app this morning and the “News Feed” menu is gone. Also, I am unable to access my profile wall. I think what’s going on is they are gradually removing the news feed. I am hoping once this process is completed, that the profile wall feed is restored and functioning. Without it, there’s no reason to remain here on MFP.
  • mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can’t figure out this old style BB Board! You would think that before the take away the one thing that worked, the Newsfeed, they would have a working replacement message system ready to go!

I can’t find my friends on here. Any suggestions?
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    feed still up for me...
  • mlboyer100
    Options
    No newsfeed and no link on the menu bar either! Sometimes my Profile page won’t come up, too, like this morning! I understand some people can still see the newsfeed? It makes no rhyme or reason 😜
  • balancedbria
    balancedbria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN ROBBED 🥲 no more newsfeed for me and now I’m like why did I click on this app?
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    They just took the newsfeed button of my phone app *kitten*. I use apple iOS FYI
  • zebasschick
    Options
    just checked - newsfeed is still up on my phone; it's still there on my computer. one of my friends' friends says she can no longer get to her own profile. it's like they're removing one user at a time...
  • mlboyer100
    Options
    Come on over to LoseIt! That’s where a bunch of us newsfeed people are migrating too! You’ll love the app… It’s fast!
  • zebasschick
    Options
    i've been at LoseIt for 9 days today. there are a LOT of MFPers there.

do you think the powers that be at LI take suggestions? i'd like to be able to like comments and replies, and if the groups there were in threads like this instead of a single run-on post, it would make it much better. but it's definitely busy and friendly.