My Net Diary- new leaders

Options
Trishcolli
Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
I have added several leader in case we need to make adjustments to this group had a lot before but noticed that option had disappeared . I am here but also MND same name same
Photo - leave no one behind! MWAH 💋

Replies

• ChelaRocks2
    ChelaRocks2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here is my QR code if you want to add me as a friend on MND

oqal29pkbs9a.jpg
  • kcstar73
    kcstar73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Smooth.
  • ChelaRocks2
    Options
    Ok… in my defense, I had no idea that QR code picture would be gigantic.
  • fatsue56
    fatsue56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @ChelaRocks2 QR code doesn’t look too big on iPhone. 🤣
  • eturtlet
    eturtlet Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    They need to add an LOL choice for the comments.
  • ChelaRocks2
    Options
    eturtlet.... you can just give me a hug.
  • vtid
    vtid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. What is MND like compared to MFP? I've usd MFP daily since moving over from CC all those years ago, so I'm pretty used to it by now! :)
  • eturtlet
    Options
    The logging on MND is great. I've found everything I'm looking for. It has a nicer look too. If you want to connect a Fitbit or Garmin or such you do need to pay for Premium. I'm tempted to sign up for a month to check that out. There's a community feed much like CC used to have where everyone can post. Momopeach also made a group that a lot of us have joined. These work great on the phone but not so much if you're web based. Access to friends via the web seems spotty. I can always find people on the app but not always on the web version.
  • kcstar73
    kcstar73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @eturtlet--agree with all you wrote.

Did you happen to see an offer today for 39.99/yr instead of their normal higher price? It is tempting. Also, so much nutrition, diet, and exercise information is available there, but they are a bit 'stingy' as far as what is free.
  • eturtlet
    Options
    I didn't see that! I signed up for the monthly just to try it. I was able to add more meals (I don't think I could do that before) and connect my Garmin. I'll watch for a 39.99 deal.