MFP Newsfeed is gone …. Update

Options
Trishcolli
Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
Hello if you have found this you will know the newsfeed has disappeared for most of us and members who have inquired have been told it’s been removed . Most of us not notified . A lot of us have moved to ‘MY NET DIARY’ app . Some doing the free some doing the paid . It’s very similiar of our old CC plus this . I will stay here but I am going to eventually move all my chats to my net diary . Good wishes everyone and pm me if you need any help moving over . We are all keeping our same user names and photos for now so we can find each other . The new group is called CC-MFP . Cheers to all

Replies

• dolfins1962
    dolfins1962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Trish. I found this group, but I haven't been able to find anyone on My net diary.
  • dolfins1962
    dolfins1962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On My net diary, my username is dolfins1972
  • ecoecon
    ecoecon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trish, Thanks for your leadership! - Larry
  • ChelaRocks2
    ChelaRocks2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference between pc user and mobile app users. People who use the pc version can only find other pc users and cannot join the cc-mfp group. If you sign in with the mobile app, you will find the other mobile app users and the group. I have both - same login with both - the pc app will sync with the mobile app in all aspects of logging however, the social aspects are clearly divided. My friends on pc are different than my friends on mobile. So… there is the option of logging on desktop and mobile and using a tablet or phone for the social interaction. Also, there is a difference in the interface between android and apple, so if you ask for help, make sure the one helping provides it for the system you use. Those seem to be the most obvious kinks for new users for now
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    On My net diary, my username is dolfins1972
    we can’t find you . Are you using desktop? See chela note above

• momopeach32
    momopeach32 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    @dolfins1962 - you'll have to download the mobile app to find the community and group! For some reason the web and mobile versions are separate, so the social part is on mobile. It's worth it!!