Hello everyone ❤️

Options
Linzee111854
Linzee111854 Posts: 3 Member
My name is Linda. I am getting back on track for the zillionth time it seems! Have to lose 70 pounds. I am having some health issues. I am a stress eater. I would appreciate any help I could get.

Replies

• nancyihailmypal
    nancyihailmypal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Linda, I can empathize with you that is so true for me too! Trying to lose weight for close to 3 years. Cravings, emotional eating, stress eating. I have multiple health issues and am hoping to lose 100 lbs. I guess just take it one day at a time, try and not get discouraged if you are not achieving your goals, and decide to stick to your weight loss plan so that in the long run you can be a healthier you. I know sometimes it seems like it takes forever, but as the old adage says. Rome was not built in a day.
  • natalieekaras419
    natalieekaras419 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Linda I hear you, I am also here for I lost count how many times. I am also working on getting back on track. My health issues have gotten worse since I contacted COVID a couple of years ago. And it is tricky for me to be active and feel comfortable as well as not feel as if I am going to pass out or have a heart attack. Then I freak out and eat and sit and eat.