Migrating to MyNetDiary (APP not PC)

Options
momopeach32
momopeach32 Posts: 181 Member
edited June 3 in Social Groups
Hi all,

As many of you have probably heard the MFP newsfeed is going away sometime this month, so a lot of us are working on getting ourselves to another platform. Many of us have moved over to MyNetDiary (the mobile app, not the PC version)- it's really really friendly and positive, and it has a "community" feature that's a mix of friends and strangers the way it was back on CalorieCount.

Instructions for the move (if you choose to do so):

1) Download the MyNetDiary Mobile app (green apple icon)
2) Create an account and set your profile username
3) Find myself or the others here - many of us have the same username! Use the GREY "Invite Friend" button to add people as friends. The blue "Follow" button doesn't let you message each other or join groups!
4) Once you friend me, I can add you to the CC-MFP group :)
5) POST YOUR USERNAME BELOW SO WE CAN FIND YOU!!! (exact spelling)

For anyone having ISSUES with the site, there seems to be a disconnect between the APP version and the PC / WEB version. Make sure you join the APP version so we can all stay in touch! Friend lists aren't syncing, and we don't want you to get lost!

If you know of anyone who has NOT migrated yet or is NOT in this group, make sure to send the group link to them as the MFP newsfeed is going away soon:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118372-calorie-count-people

If you have any questions - let us know! Message below, private message, you got it. Nobody left behind, as Trish has eloquently said! We migrated once, we can do it again :)

Yours,
Momo

Replies

• momopeach32
    Options
    My username on MyNetDiary is Momopeach32 (capital M) and I've got the same profile pic!
  • ChelaRocks2
    ChelaRocks2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ChelaRocks >:)
  • deehartcc
    deehartcc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    deehartcc
  • momopeach32
    Options
    Hey everyone, just checking in. There are 40 of us that have moved over to MyNetDiary so far - don't want to leave you behind!! The logging is easier, the app works SO much better, and everything is nicer over there, I promise.

If you're interested, make sure to download the MyNetDiary MOBILE APP (not the PC desktop version or browser version - you have to download it) and come join us! My username is the same (Momopeach32) so if you still haven't made the switch, come and find us. I can add you to the group we've got going, which is a lot easier to navigate and we've been keeping in touch over there!

Plus, if I haven't sold you yet, I've actually lost weight using the new app. I've been stuck here on MFP for a looooong time but I'm finally seeing success over there. Just in case you're still hesitant :)
  • pforde2017
    pforde2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Newsfeed here finally disappeared today. See you on MND!