Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

All Teams are Closed as of 8:50 AM 7/5/2024 Post ONLY HERE to get assigned to a team.

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,988 Member
edited July 8 in Social Groups
Membership is down for this Summer Challenge so I am closing all teams. Anyone may join and request a team in a comment below but teams will be assigned from now on.

Unfortunately, those among the last few to choose the larger teams will be reassigned so the teams are balanced in number. Invitations may start going out on Wednesday 7/10.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Ceri

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    @berryzeta87
    @ptitejeanne

Please post below if you are planning to participate in the challenge.
  • sunshineyourway
    sunshineyourway Posts: 1,119 Member
    Ceriualy1, I signed up at the beginning when the Summer Challenge opened up for signing up. Will we be getting our invite soon? I am a bit confused seeing that all teams are closed.
  • Ceriusly1
    @sunshineyourway You are good to go. You posted early enough. Hopefully, invitations will go out later this week. The teams will be smaller due to low sign-ups.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 697 Member
    Are invites still being sent out?
  • 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 351 Member
    I posted awhile ago, also. I haven't received an invite either. I requested Shape Shifter.
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 2,069 Member
    Between Gar's issues and my eye has finally healed enough to get left eye done on 10th, I know we I did something.....just don't know what! Am I good to go?
  • Ceriusly1
    @kayhryngc You are good!
  • rlvergirl
    rlvergirl Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 7
    Hi @Retired_Sue and @Ceriusly1

I’ve sent emails to Sue, but don’t think they are going through. I signed up for Team Fit Force. Unfortunately I have to leave the summer challenge, do to time restraints because of my husbands recent knee replacement. I hope you all have a wonderful challenge!

Thank you, River

* didn’t know where else to put this.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 12,647 Member
    @rlvergirl - I'm sorry that you won't be able to join us this time but thanks for the information. I didn't see any notification for emails this morning or yesterday, but I'll take a look in case they came through but the notification didn't show up. I hope that your husband has a good recovery from his TKR and will have no more issues with his knee. If you show up on my roster, which I anticipate I'll have in a few days, I'll be sure to let Ceri know in case she doesn't see this.
    Take care, have a great summer and hopefully we'll see you again in the fall.
  • rlvergirl
    @rlvergirl - I'm sorry that you won't be able to join us this time but thanks for the information. I didn't see any notification for emails this morning or yesterday, but I'll take a look in case they came through but the notification didn't show up. I hope that your husband has a good recovery from his TKR and will have no more issues with his knee. If you show up on my roster, which I anticipate I'll have in a few days, I'll be sure to let Ceri know in case she doesn't see this.
    Take care, have a great summer and hopefully we'll see you again in the fall.

Thank you @Retired_Sue, Thank You for your kind words. You are the Best! (Captain)
  • Ceriusly1
    @rlvergirl I am Praying for your husband's healing and for you as his caregiver.

@Retired_Sue
  • prowles1
    prowles1 Posts: 392 Member
    @Ceriusly1 - I hope I didn’t mess something up here. I posted which team (SlimPossible) on June 7, but just now saw the link sent by DeskJockey925. I didn’t click on it and now it says teams are closed. Did I miss out this summer challenge?
  • Ceriusly1
    @prowles1 nope you didn't. You were #7 to post.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,607 Member
    EjoyEvelyn wrote: »
    Are invites still being sent out?

Yes, they will be sent - please sit tight. We were shooting for today, we'll see if we can meet that goal, but sit tight and please be on the lookout for your invite.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,607 Member
    3fabboysx1 wrote: »
    I posted awhile ago, also. I haven't received an invite either. I requested Shape Shifter.

Please sit tight - you will be invited to a team.
  • Lulabelboatx
    Lulabelboatx Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 13
    I was kind of late joining - somehow my notifications are messed up if that was where the announcement for the summer challenge was posted. I really didn’t know about signing up. I’ve been with Thinner Winners since fall 2023 and feel bonded with them, but will go with any team that has an opening

Thanks
  • ptitejeanne
    ptitejeanne Posts: 1,952 Member
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @berryzeta87
    @ptitejeanne

Please post below if you are planning to participate in the challenge.

@Ceriusly1
    @DNjoys
    Well I guess I’m late…
    Didn’t get the notification of this message and the private message don’t know what happened. Anyways the plane is full with MS.

So is there any other still available?!
    If so are they different?
    or a lot different than MS?

Since I started MFP Challenges 13 months ago I’ve been with MS… so I’ll be lost somewhere else hihi

Thanks for letting me know
    😉 😄
  • Ceriusly1
    edited July 15
    @DNjoys I am in the hospital emergency room probably going to be admitted I can't do anything until I have my laptop brought to me. I will get this number on a team as soon as I can
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,374 Member
    edited July 15
    @Ceriusly1 - I'll send Jeanne a message. You're in my prayers. ((( ❤️ )))
  • rlvergirl
    edited July 15
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @rlvergirl I am Praying for your husband's healing and for you as his caregiver.

@Retired_Sue

Thank you @Ceriusly1 .. he is getting better everyday, Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. ❤️

* Have a wonderful challenge!!