Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome New Members: Please Read

2»

Replies

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,621 Member
    Hello everyone, I was a member in the past but I wasn't the best habit keeper, so I left because I was annoyed at myself. Now that the newsfeed has gone, I'm trying to get back to better habits and reconnect with friends from my feed.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,308 Member
    @BodyTalking , welcome back! Feel free to join our July thread.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,074 Member
    Good Evening all, I'm Sarah and just found the group. I follow a guy on Instagram who ends his post with momentum creates habits, habits create a lifestyle. All gas, no brakes. I am 45yrs old and have been going to the same gym since 2012.
  • doughnutsBgone
    doughnutsBgone Posts: 1 Member
    Good evening. I lost and kept off 40 pounds for about 6 years, but lost motivation to exercise and became frustrated with the continued fight to eat healthier. About a year ago I just let it all go, AND I regained the 40 pounds along with an additional 5. Wow, my self esteem and my health took a plunge! I got rid of the clothes I really enjoyed wearing. My knees and feet began hurting. And my stamina took a real dive. THIS IS NOT THE WAY I WANT TO FEEL! So I started tracking with My Fitness Pal again this week and have set small goals for myself. The real challenge for me is knowing that this has to be a lifelong change for me and my health. It’s not about fitting in my clothes, but that was really nice for a change. It’s not about what other people think, but what I think about myself matters. And it’s not about being a super athlete, but healthy really does feel good. Thank you for just letting me air those thoughts. Saying that out loud feels good:)
  • Stormi8791
    Stormi8791 Posts: 5 Member
    hello, I am new to the group, I want to get away from some habits that I know are hindering my weight loss... I am a closet eater and sometimes binge,, mostly at night after dinner and after my husband goes to bed. I WANT TO BREAK THESE HABITS and I don't know how!! I'm hoping to see some tips and tricks.