New

tbritt65
tbritt65 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! Just found this group. I’ve read several post stating that this group is not very active. Maybe we can change this together. I need accountability friends to gain muscle/ lose weight. I hope I can be that friend to you and vice versa.

Replies

• wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi. I’ve only just started coming back into the community section since we no longer have the newsfeed. I started a private group for some of my friends unfortunately most of them are inactive now so I currently only have one other member. I’ve noticed that many of these groups aren’t very active but I think that’s because the platform isn’t the best to navigate and most people preferred the personal interaction we had before with the newsfeed as it’s not the easiest thing to find your way round. I started my private group to try and keep up with the friends I made but that’s not really working so far either. I’ll keep checking on here if you want to continue posting.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,427 Member
    I popped over here because my newsfeed is gone and none of my friends made a group so I thought maybe some folks might still be here but looks like crickets.
  • wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 60 Member
    Tmbg1 I’m having the same problem with my private group I’ve only had 1 friend join and she hasn’t posted at all. If you’re interested in joining post and I’ll send you an invite.
  • va_sunshine
    va_sunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Hi tbritt65! I’m EXCITED to help get this group going again. I’ll send you a friend request!