Weight No More Team Chat - September 2024

Replies

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    edited September 18
    We are officially over halfway through the month! For those of you who set a goal for the end of September, how are we feeling about our progress? What went well for the beginning of the month? What do we want to change?

I'm feeling better after new meds have helped with pains. I'm getting outside more - except for during the flood causing heavy rain this past weekend - I've been losing weight and feel positive about keeping up this momentum.

2d6g71rwfc6j.jpg5uxn25z1zayq.jpg

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    We are officially over halfway through the month! For those of you who set a goal for the end of September, how are we feeling about our progress? What went well for the beginning of the month? What do we want to change?

Well, I think I have some intestinal thing going on because my scale shot up a lot of pounds inexplicably. I've had some weird stomach behavior and decided it is probably time for another round of prilosec (I have GERD and take meds that mess with the stomach, so this happens). But I will try a probiotic for a few weeks first and see if that helps. I don't love prilosec.

Oooh yikes, I remember taking prilosec back in the day before doctors knew what was actually wrong with me, not a fan of how it made me feel, even if it took away some of the nausea. Best of luck!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @BodyTalking - Look at you go! And, based off of my calculations, you're already 64% of the way to your end-of-month goal, and there's still 40% of the month left! Way to show us how it's done!
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    Weigh in day: Wednesday

PW: 203.7
    CW: 203.2
  • BodyTalking
    Thanks for sharing your lovely photos @nansbones It looks like you're both having a great time and well done for doing all that while pushing a wheelchair! I'm glad the weather is being kind too <3
  • BodyTalking
    @BodyTalking - Look at you go! And, based off of my calculations, you're already 64% of the way to your end-of-month goal, and there's still 40% of the month left! Way to show us how it's done!
    Thanks <3 I'm sailing into shore!
    weight.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 193
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 20
    It’s been a crazy busy week! I did push myself to go to the gym a couple days though. Just a little step to getting back on track. My mantra is ….. One day at a time One day at a time.

DorisV207
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 197
    Current Weight: 197

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @ljdanny - Fantastic drop! Did you change anything, or is this just the effect of consistency?
  • Lizslonghaul
    Lizslonghaul Posts: 12 Member
    Lizslonghaul
    Friday
    PW: 260.6
    CW: 261.2
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Weigh in day Friday:

PW 193.3
    CW: 192.9
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm thank you, my weight goes up and down. I can never get it to keep going down. I haven’t been having breakfast as much lately and have had more salad and veggies so hoping that helps. I want to try yoga for my back so I can get back into walking but I get very bored because yoga is not my thing.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm thank you, my weight goes up and down. I can never get it to keep going down. I haven’t been having breakfast as much lately and have had more salad and veggies so hoping that helps. I want to try yoga for my back so I can get back into walking but I get very bored because yoga is not my thing.

There are different types of yoga. Maybe you haven't found the right one. LesMills used to have a yoga-pilates fusion thing that was pretty fun. I think they called it BodyFlow? Might be YogaFlow now. I've seen some videos of old classes on youtube...you might check them out. Of course LesMills is a gym thing but still ...

In other news, I think I'm excusing myself tomorrow--probiotic is starting to help but I am not out of the woods quite yet.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 433 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 219.2
    Cw- 220.2
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    Weigh day Friday

Previous weight 183.2 lbs
    Current weight 182.3 lbs

Back in the right direction
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    OllieAndEd weigh-in day Friday

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    The Sep Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sun., Sep 22nd. Please join us for the second week of the Partner Up Walking Challenge! If you're new to this challenge, no problem, just find your partner, register in the chat thread (link below) and give us a name for your team! Rules are in the first post. Good luck! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10924143/september-week-4-group-challenge-week-2-of-the-partner-up-challenge/p1?new=1

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    Sorry forgot to post my weigh in yesterday!

Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 202
    CW (Current Weight): 202.4
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 400 Member
    Weigh in Sunday
    Pw 152
    Cw 151.8

It’s a miracle since I’ve been on holiday
This discussion has been closed.