📣✍ All Teams Are Closed! Post Only Here if You Would Like to Be Assigned a Team📣✍

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,085 Member
It's not too late to get on a team so you can participate in the "Fitter Fitness For Fall" challenge.

If you missed posting a team request or you are a new member, please post here and you will be placed in the next open spot. Teams are assigned at this point in the order of the posts.

Replies

• rms62003
    rms62003 Posts: 6 Member
    I posted in the "please place me on a team" a couple of days ago, but am not sure if I was actually placed on a team. I'm a new member so don't know how this all works.
  • Ceriusly1
    @rms62003 You are placed. I am working on team placements as I type this. Invitations will be going out in the next day or two.
  • _breathe_
    _breathe_ Posts: 3 Member
    thanks for this opportunity to be on a team .. especially as a new member, thanks
  • moosetlc
    moosetlc Posts: 328 Member
    Me please…
  • Lynne10010
    Lynne10010 Posts: 787 Member
    I already posted request for team (weeks ago) and received an invitation from Slimpossible today but I am still showing on the list of those who have not requested a team.
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 7,020 Member
    edited 4:48AM
    @Ceriusly1 Surfdancer369 posted in the wrong place. I am putting her name here.
  • Ceriusly1
    @Lynne10010 My apologies, You are on all the spreadsheets so my only explanation is that the search function on the Google Doc doesn't always work. I'm happy you are seated with your team.

@moosetlc please watch for an invitation to Thinner Winners! @LAANNE5

@Yiche912 @Surfdancer369 Surfdancer369 has been added to The Red Hots. Watch for your invitation soon! @bbonet3