🍂Registration for the White Rabbit team🍂BLC 56

aalley5
aalley5 Posts: 3,080 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
a3ib0w20d1t6.jpg
You are invited to JOIN THE WHITE RABBIT Team
- ALL other BLC56 FALL CHALLENGE TEAMS are CLOSED -

- PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY -

💥 Join this registration team by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post here until you join this team).

💥Please copy and paste this Registration questionnaire in a new post here on this thread:

MFP USERNAME:

YOUR FIRST NAME:

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC 56):

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS TEAM?

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC 56:

1. White Rabbits

hyrdodsebdeu.jpg
💥Time to Join the BLC 56 Fall Challenge team after you have filled out your Registration questionnaire here. Follow this link and REQUEST TO JOIN the BLC 56 Fall Round challenge team. Enter White Rabbits as the reason for joining. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140802-blc-56-fall-round
Or, click on the "community" or "group" tab and do a group search for BLC 56 FALL Round,
request to join and enter White Rabbits as the reason for joining.

💥Please make your MFP Profile available for MFP members to view and allow messages so we can send you MFP emails (and so your Captain will be able to contact you when the next round starts!)

💥Check back here soon! If there is a problem, we will send you an MFP email or we will post a message here. Also - Good news! Once we've processed your registration, we'll approve your request and you will see this ✅ placed in front of your name here.

💥After registration is complete and you have this ✅, you have joined the BLC 56 Fall Challenge team, Now it's time to go and join the White Rabbits. You can find the BLC 56 White Rabbit team under discussions and post your introduction.

💥Any questions? Click on this link: BLC Discussions/Questions thread

Replies

• GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,551 Member
    kaha2r4zwoj8.jpg

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS - Once you copy & paste the registration, you need to request to join the main BLC Team - Also add me as a friend!!! I can't send a message unless we are "friends".

Once you have filled out your Registration, follow this link and REQUEST TO JOIN

BLC 56 Fall Round

Or, click on COMMUNITY and do a search for BLC 56 Fall Round
    When you find the team, request to join.

Enter "White Rabbits"

ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN SEND YOU MESSAGES!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited October 2
    ✅ MFP USERNAME: clarkeje1

YOUR NAME: Jenna

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC56): 15 lbs

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE?: Former Member

How did you hear about this team?

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC56:

1. White Rabbits
  • temple_est_1976
    temple_est_1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, hello!👋

Ready to give and take in accountability and motivation for the team! Here's my registration questionnaire info:

MFP USERNAME: temple_est_1976

YOUR FIRST NAME: Deborah

CHALLENGE GOAL (NOT your goal weight but pounds to lose in 12 weeks of BLC 56): 30 lbs

FORMER MEMBER OR NEWBIE? Newbie

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS TEAM? Through the Challenges page in Community

TEAM REQUESTS for BLC 56: White Rabbits 🐇 🐇 🐇