Feeling hungry when you think about food

George_1980
George_1980 Posts: 41 Member
Who else feels hungry thinking about the food you should not eat because you just ate or have your limits for the day. I have tried the drinking plenty of water and sometimes still feel hungry. I know if i keep my mind busy i dont notice it. Any tips?

Replies

• StefcheGagaleski1
    StefcheGagaleski1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello George_1980, I appreciate your honesty with yourself about this. I’ll begin by stating why you're hungry after you have had a meal. The governing reason is you don’t have a balance of carbohydrates, fats and protein in your meals. If you don’t have enough carbs you can be hungry, and I’d recommend you correct your meal with some extra carbohydrates within 30 minutes. The same applies to inadequate protein, and inadequate fats, so within 30 minutes of your meal if you're hungry, go back and correct your macronutrient ratio by filling up on the fat or protein. Also note if you have sugar cravings, it feels similar to hunger signals. If you have sugar cravings, eat more carbohydrates in the form of 1,2,3 or more tablespoons of honey, and over the next weeks and months, your honey intake will not give you any sugar cravings, and you can select your honey intake consciously. I hope this helps, and best of luck.