WoW

Options

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Played for a few years. Got bored, dropped off.

Left a couple of lvl 60 aliance toons and lvl 45 horde.

It was fun but then it just seemed to be the same thing over and over again. I tried to stay with it but couldn't
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    85 Lock Zinedine Kul Tiras (retired) he loved to do it all. quest, 5 man, raid, battleground.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ok, fess up, who's playing WoW?

Gimme details!!!

Class
    Level
    Server
    Do you raid?

85 Belf Rogue, Belf Warlock, Belf Hunter, Belf Paladin, Troll Druid
    For the Horde!
    Kilrogg
    Not since Bc & WotLK...needed a break and to lose weight
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been on a few different servers, but now I've consolidated all my active characters to Quel'dorei. I am co-gm for two guilds - one Horde and one Alliance - The Train (H) and Puppy Train (A). The Horde guild is our primary - Puppy Train is more relaxed (fewer members, lower level guild, less play time). Both are mature, family-oriented guilds. We raid on Horde side (level 25 guild), but inconsistently...still working our way through the original Cataclysm raids, due to inconsistent raiding numbers. I think we spend at least as much time on pre-Cataclysm raids as Cataclysm raids

I've been playing since beta. Primary characters are:

Mornal - 85 Undead Priest
    Jeridan - 85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Jeradine - 85 Blood Elf Warlock
    Distract - 85 Troll Rogue
    Gnomilly - 85 Gnome Death Knight

I have one of each class, but these are the max level ones - most of them geared up to Firelands raids, but no FL raid gear yet. Rest range in level from 20 to 75.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This is AWESOME. I'm a HUUUUUUUGE WoW fan... still need to go to blizzcon but other then that totally have gone all out.

Class - Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Mage, Resto Shaman, Cat Druid, Hunter
    Level - 85, 85, 82, 50, 44, 55
    Server - Doomhammer and the hunter/mage on Moon Guard
    Do you raid? I WISH! I totally have in the past a bit. LOVE IT! Time is an issue though but I might start back up again sometime super casually. I'm currently in a 25 man guild that I raided the first Cata tier with. I would have to gear up a certain toon though lol! Probably my priest again... I plan on probably raiding the Deathwing stuff!

My priest is basically the character I've done everything with. Her name is Chateau and she is a Night Elf! Totally rocks. :D You can definitely look her up and are more then welcome to add me. Currently I play on my alts mostly as I'm trying to make more 85s for some reason. I have my cat druid and resto shaman leveling up right now with 45% xp bonus! Not so bad. :)

Well... fellow geeks! FOR THE ALLIANCE.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was a huge wow fan a few years back (before college study got too hectic). Had a lvl 80 holy priest on the oceanic server and was raiding 2-3 nights a week. Fun times! I love wow :smile:, it was the first game I really stuck to (until then I got kicks out of watching other people play games - weird I know lol).
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I played for at least 5 years but then I had my son and he took up way too much time (I didn't want to become another news article of a couple who let a baby starve because they were playing video games) BUT... I do miss it. I have been on Frostmane Stonemaul and Hyjal. Main is a Druid but I had a Priest Shaman and DK too.

What was your favorite expansion? BC was by far my favorite! The new Panda expansion looks horrible, no offense!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Anyone done Ragnaros on heroic mode?! o___o
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

a question like that almost makes me want to reactivate my account....almost.
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I played WoW pretty hardcore up through the beginning of WotLK (raiding, server firsts and all that jazz). The WotLK intro raids (i.e. recycled content) got so boring that I eventually quit. I came back at the end of LK and tried playing more casually for a bit, but I just couldn't get into it as much once I got bored with the new dungeons. I played the trial for Cata and went through the worgen starting area, but that was the last time I played.

ToR is the next MMO that I will be playing. If it fails to live up to the hype I've created for it, then I might just be done with MMOs in general for a while.
  • kapeluza
    Options

a question like that almost makes me want to reactivate my account....almost.

I'm on Area 52 and the top guild barely got that boss down last week! :O
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Wow.. look at all the hotties who play1 lol

I've been playing since Bloodrage put you into combat for the Warrior class...

I've taken long breaks here and there and I definitely put my time in. I played alot during the last month because my back was screwed and I couldnt do much

I play on Maiev.

85 Warrior Griznak (Arms)
    85 Hunter Beernuts (BM)
    85 Hunter Ism (Surv)
    85 Shaman Shiznak(Enhance)
    85 Priest Hatelove(Holy)
    84 Druid Panzerg (Resto)
    81 Mage Cakepiebeer (Frost)
    70 Warlock (Destro)
    and a couple of lowbie noobs who I play when I get REALLY bored

Oh, and NO, I didnt level all those 85s last month. Since Cata was released, I've played on and off
  • xjeanie
    Options
    Class PRIEST!
    Level 85
    Server Hydraxis (aka Faildraxis)
    Do you raid? yupppp, and do you realize how hard it is to progression raid, work full time, and fit in a workout schedule?! GOSH! lol
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Class PRIEST!
    Level 85
    Do you raid? yupppp, and do you realize how hard it is to progression raid, work full time, and fit in a workout schedule?! GOSH! lol

I believe you. I use to -not- workout and raid 5 times a week hence why my fat *kitten* is here now lol!
  • xjeanie
    Options
    Class PRIEST!
    Level 85

I believe you. I use to -not- workout and raid 5 times a week hence why my fat *kitten* is here now lol!

Haha, omg I KNOW! I had some medical problems that caused me to put on the pounds and I would totally use things like WoW and what not to pretend it was NOT actually happening...and now it's such a pain! lol
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    recovering addict. I used to roll horde on Ravenholdt US.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I've been playing since the January after the initial release. Got it as a Christmas present from a friend because he wanted someone to play with. Lol. We're both still avid players, as are several other of my RL friends.

My main is a Human Warlock on Suramar. I also have a NE priest, Dranei Shaman, Dwarf Paladin, and Dwarf Rogue at 85. My Human Mage is 84.... Then my NE Druid and Gnome Warrior are both 74.

I also have an Undead Warlock at 85 on Moonrunner. Currently I'm also leveleing a BE Priest there. She's 74 now.

Did I mention that I have a few alts.... It's fun to try out the different classes and abilities. I used to raid with my main, but haven't done any since ICC. These days it's achievements and alts most of the time. Oh, and collecting the cute companion pets.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    So I played WoW for years and back in Jan I had to stop playing (got tired of the lagging and loss of social life) I will probably start playing again if I dont pick up the LOTR game.
    Its always been FOR THE HORDE though.
    I have a LVL 84 blood elf hunter Belieze and a LVL 29 warlock
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    85 Bloodelf Combat Rogue
    85 Bloodelf Priest Shadow/Holy
    60 something Bloodelf Paladin
    I've played WoW now for about 5 years am GM of my guild Dark Justice on the Quel'doreii server, and I've been on the Horde side since I got annoyed with the kids on the Ally side LOL. Prior to that I was hooked on EQ and played it for 7 years. Of course my original game that got me started on all that was good old D&D lol.
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I might have to look you up, Stariera, since we are both Horde-side GMs on Quel'dorei :flowerforyou:

I also had my MMORPG start in EQ (loved my bard), and stayed with it from release until WoW launched.