1 more week!

Options
_Johanna_
_Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
3 more runs to go and I will officially be a c25k graduate!!!! It is hard to believe that I've made it this far - I remember running 3 minutes for the first time and thinking I was going to drop a lung!

Anyone got any suggestions for follow on programs?

Replies

• LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I was never a runner either and I, too thought I was gonna die when I had to run for 3 min straight and now I have my first 5K race behind me and looking forward to spring for some more :)

I haven't done any follow up programs but I know there's a 10K training one. I was thinking maybe in the spring I might do this one but for now I am working on my speed :)
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Congrats! I graduated from C25K but now my body is like "UGH" when it comes to doing my normal 30 minute runs. I have decided to start Jeff Galloway's Disney Half Marathon training. It is a 19 week program and designed for new runners (with 6 months or less experience)
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Gateway to 8k is going to be my project after I get a good handle on a 5k

http://www.runsource.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=376
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    There is a Bridge to 10K program that follows behind C25K. I've heard people have had pretty good success with that one too.

Congrats on being an almost graduate!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you Thank you, and Thank you for your responses! I will have to check these out!

By the way, it was a beautiful day to start my last week - TWO more runs to go!