I know this is a bit random, but...

Options
I love reading posts in this group and seeing people's weight lost in kg - it's so much easier on my brain not having to mentally convert lbs to kg all the time! :tongue: Well done on everyone's weight losses so far :smile:

Replies

• Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    hah I'm with you! Although saying I've lost 10lb sounds a bit more significant than 5kg :laugh:
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I just love noe having to convert it! Most of my posts are 18kg/41lbs. Annoying.
  • SneakyTam
    SneakyTam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it!!! Isnt it time the whole world sync-d in on the metric system!!! lol but i do like the sound of my weight loss in pounds better than kgs too : P
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lol just after I finished the other post, I looked through them to see all the weight lost in the signatures just for that reason. When I update my weight loss I've been asked a few times by MFP friends what it is in pounds.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It's funny how we adapt to them :P I agree with the above post though, 30lbs lost is SO much better than 14kg haha.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Not only pounds to kgs but we are in the same time zone. YAY:drinker: cheers to us (soda water of course)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Yay! I <3 the metric system too