Fire 60!!

Options
Has anyone tried Fire 60? I have done it a few times!! It is extra long, but alot of fun!! I am not a big fan of Fire 55...although it is a tough workout...But Fire 60 is even longer but i enjoy it way more...If you have not Purchased the Full Turbo Fire, you can still order the extra DVD's..Also, if you love HIIT's, this set comes with a HIIT 30!!! Really Intense, but an awesome Burn!!!!
What are your fav Fya's? lol

Replies

• morrishem
    Options
    i hate fire 45 most days...unless i am super energetic and craving a hard core workout! fire 55 is ok for me, i find after the fire drills are over its smooth sailing:)
  • ltbrdg
    ltbrdg Posts: 19
    Options
    I love Fire 45 and HIIT 20 the best. Fire 55 is just ok. The routines bore me a little . But Fire 60 has awesome music so that helps keep me motivated. Love it!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Here is my list of favorites:

1. Fire 30
    2. HIIT 30
    3. Fire 60
    4. Lower 20

:)
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ang, those are some of my Fav's too....minus the lower 20.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I just did Fire 60 for the first time today..loved it! In no particular order, my favorites are this one, Fire 55 and Fire 45. I don't like Fire 30, though. HIIT 25, I can take it or leave it..I like some of the sequences and don't like others on it. Abs 10, though...ugh. I don't mind the Sculpt 30 and Tone 30, but they're almost the same thing, so that's a little annoying.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i just did fire 60 and lets just say i will sleep well tonight!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    LOL Fire 60 is a good one!! Love the music alot on that one too!!!! I do fire 60 on wed this week!!!:)
  • holly_v
    Options
    LOL Fire 60 is a good one!! Love the music alot on that one too!!!! I do fire 60 on wed this week!!!:)

there is one song near the end i dont like much. but there is another song which i had to rewind because i thought it said something naughty and it did! chalene laughs too
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    LOL I Love all the songs in Fire 60...i think its the best one for music!! Although i do love alot of the music picks in the 45'S too..
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Which song said something bad? I can only halfway hear the music because I'm huffing and puffing so loudly :smile: I did it today and kept an ear out in hopes of hearing it, but I didn't :ohwell:
  • holly_v
    Options
    Which song said something bad? I can only halfway hear the music because I'm huffing and puffing so loudly :smile: I did it today and kept an ear out in hopes of hearing it, but I didn't :ohwell:

my boyfriend disagrees with me, maybe i am wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iAT1-94khE go to 2:42
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    I listened twice and didn't hear anything..doesn't mean it's not there, though.