November 9, 2011

Options
Okay, who has there groove on and got their 20 minutes in today? Who is going to rock it and go some extra time?

You can do it, gang. I know you can! :glasses:

Replies

• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    20 minutes Elliptical done
    Burned 252 calories
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ok bear with me as I was trying to figure out where this 'group' was lol but saw the option on top of page for 'groups' and then my groups. You can tell I am not a pro at this.

Since I am off work today I will prob ride my exercise bike for a bit and then go for a walk later, but will be sure to check back in. thanks again for doing this! Hoping I can stick to something for a change :o)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    My plan had been to get up early and work out before work....but damn, I was comfy in bed this morning! Not to worry, I have a plan B, to work out right after I get home from work today. :tongue:
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    31min doing The Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii! Going grocery shopping soon so that will be another hour of walking! I am gonna rock this day!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got my 20 minutes plus some! I did circuit training this morning for 30. :happy:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I got my 20 in
    Elliptical is starting to be my friend :flowerforyou:
    21 minutes
    Burned 365 calories
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Got 30 minutes walking in at lunch, plus assorted stretching and squats everytime I got up from work to move around :flowerforyou: WE ROCK!!
  • 07lucky07
    Options
    Ripped in 30, lvl 1 done.
    I didnt feel like working out at all, but thanks to this group I managed to get my *kitten* moving :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I finally did a real workout today, not some half-assed shuffling around just to say I did something. I did 45 minutes of Turbo Jam Cardio Party and then 10 minutes of Ab Jam :)
  • ali139
    ali139 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi guys! Made it to the gym again today for Cardio only! Did 20 mins on the bike and x trainer and 10 mins of rowing.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    20 minutes walking & 5 minutes stairs.
    Keep up the good work gang!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    I was able to get 20 minutes in on the Tony Little Gazelle. Was hoping to do more, but at least I reached my goal. Have been on track all 3 days this week. Small accomplishment, but it's a start!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Look all of these posts. You all ROCK! Way to keep at it.

Ladies.... we are going to OWN this challenge!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in last night - did hour long crossfit class