Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am game!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Extra 5 minutes on the exercise bike it is!
  • j4zzy
    j4zzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Party on.
  • ambie443
    Options
    I did double the walking that I require myself to do in a day, the weather has just been so beautiful, soaking up all this sun before the snow comes back.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Extra five minutes - got it. I'm headed to the gym after lunch with my hubby. I'll add five minutes to the treadmill.
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I talked myself out of the gym today but since I have a challenge, I'll get my *kitten* there. Thanks!!!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Alrighty I accept this challenge. Adding 5 min. to my workout. =)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I will be on the elliptical tonight or going for a walk - but either way I will add an extra 5 mins!
  • iamjenae
    Options
    I am going to accept this challenge. I am working on packing up my house... I have no workout routine yet, so I will just spend an extra 5 minutes lifting and moving boxes (even if I have to move the same box twice!).
    Thank you for creating this challenge :)
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Instead of walking between photo locations today, I jogged.
    Will also still try to add an extra five minutes to my workout later tonight.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am at school all day, and will be getting home too late for work out... :(

what can I do?
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i'm in! Instead of sitting on the compt. on my down time at work tonight I'm going to walk to stairs for a while!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    5 extra minutes walking the dog. She's gonna love it!
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Add 5, I'll try get to training 5min early!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    And accomplished! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Great work thus far! I'm so proud of all of you!
    I just got back from my run... I generally run around 35 minutes so I planned on running 40 today. After 40, I figured I should push a little farther, and ended up running 45 minutes straight! I've never run that long before, and I feel fantastic. Thank you all for the inspiration to push myself, and I hope you all choose to do the same! You'll be happy you did :D
  • shovav91
    Options
    I talked myself out of the gym today but since I have a challenge, I'll get my *kitten* there. Thanks!!!

Love your motivation! This made my day :D
  • shovav91
    Options
    I am at school all day, and will be getting home too late for work out... :(

what can I do?

Maybe take a 5 minute "bathroom break" and fast-walk up and down the stairs? Do you have some time between classes to go outside and go for a short 5 minute jog?
  • KassiV
    KassiV Posts: 28
    Options
    An extra five on the treadmill it is! :happy:
  • idrewacat
    idrewacat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today I started working out again after taking a few weeks off :( Shame on me. I did 35 minutes.