Good Morning everyone & TOPIC OF THE DAY

repochick
repochick Posts: 40 Member
Thanks for joining our group. It seems it's not going to be as easy as Facebook to post stuff on this group. So I ask that if you are on Facebook, you join Chubby Buddies there too. I have lots of great and helpful information. We have a great group of people over there too. But I will keep this going as well.

SO here is the TOPIC OF THE DAY: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF EXERCISE?

Fight the good fight and have a great day!

Replies

• smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Exercise is NOT my thing! But I feel most accomplished on the elliptical because my legs burn and I sweat. ha ha I really really miss my zumba class before I moved. I have not found one locally (havn't tried too hard yet). I need to do that. It was so much fun!
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Dancing... any kind... i am not great at it but thanks to my wii and xbox kinnect i am learning. And it makes me feel great!!!
  • smangani
    Dancing... any kind... i am not great at it but thanks to my wii and xbox kinnect i am learning. And it makes me feel great!!!
  • smangani
    Ooops. Didn't finish that sentence.

I should go play on my wii more!
  • repochick
    repochick Posts: 40 Member
    I am with you smangani- I hated the elliptical when I first started it. I could only last 3 mins on the thing. Now I love it!!! I can go for 40 mins at 8-10 resistance and burn 400 calories easy. I love it!!! did I mention I love it.

I am not a huge weights girl but I am trying to work into it. :-)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    When I'm at the gym I like to use the Elliptical or the bikes. But when I'm outside I love to ride my road bike. The weather hasn't been very nice though so I'm stuck at the gym but I can get good calorie burns going there. I love to dance too but I don't really have anywhere I can.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Oh my gosh. There is so many. I NEVER would have thought I would have grown to like exercise so much but I truly have. I like step aerobics, LOVE the CrossRamp trainer at my gym and recently discovered P90X. Also like taking walks and playing softball.

Cindy
    Down 102 and counting :happy:
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    I like walking on the treadmill, but find I have a hard time getting motivated to go to the gym. I wish I had the problem of not enough time, but working part time like I do and the schedule that I have I have NO excuse not to go. So between the treadmill and elliptical is usually what I use to begin with.