Hey!!!

Options

Replies

• atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Live in Gurnee, work in Lisle (next to Naperville), IL (yeah, I drive 50+ one way to work)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Live in Gurnee, work in Lisle (next to Naperville), IL (yeah, I drive 50+ one way to work)

Horrible Horrible drive!! Bless you. I did this for 2 years, living in Round Lake and working in Bartlett at the time!
  • holyguacamole37
    holyguacamole37 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My family lives in Grayslake - the northern suburbs. (I grew up in Waukegan, which is why I have that on my profile.)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wow theres seem to be lots of us out here!!! We should all get together and run a 5k or something in the spring!!!!
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm from the DeKalb area, work in Lombard. Looking forward to advice come winter time on how to work out when one does not have a gym membership.
  • koziom
    Options
    I'm in Winfield - work in Wheaton
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, central IL here. Bloomington-Normal
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Naperville here, though originally from the east coast. Hello and feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Wow theres seem to be lots of us out here!!! We should all get together and run a 5k or something in the spring!!!!

There's a race in Springfield called the Fat *kitten* 5k, May 12th. I have a long time MFP friend that is going to do it with me so we can finally meet after almost 2yrs :) The more the marrier :)
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I live in Batavia and work in St. Charles.
  • jdavila73
    Options

There's a race in Springfield called the Fat *kitten* 5k, May 12th. I have a long time MFP friend that is going to do it with me so we can finally meet after almost 2yrs :) The more the marrier :)

I'm in for a 5K in the spring...would be cool to have a MFP team!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

I'm in for a 5K in the spring...would be cool to have a MFP team!

Indeed the idea is awesome!! and 3miles is not to hard. and for the p[eople that dont run....well theres enought time between now and spring...a whole 3 months of winter!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! I'm doing my very first 5k on Thanksgiving, the Turkey Trot in Long Grove. Hopefully by spring my husband will be able to run again and will do it too! (he has a stress fracture in his tibia)
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'd be down for a 5k anytime as well. :D
  • xyz6789
    Options
    NW side of Chicago
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, central IL here. Bloomington-Normal

I grew up in Hopedale, Illinois near you. I like Bloomington Normal.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Bloomiongton- Normal

Hey Twin Cities! I went to Illinois State! So spent 4 wonderful years living in Normal. I love the new Mitsibishi commercials there!! Makes me miss it.

My hometown is Beecher (small, farming community) but currently living in Oak Park while going to grad school.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bloomiongton- Normal

Hey Twin Cities! I went to Illinois State! So spent 4 wonderful years living in Normal. I love the new Mitsibishi commercials there!! Makes me miss it.

My hometown is Beecher (small, farming community) but currently living in Oak Park while going to grad school.

What a small world!! I actually grew up in Crete!!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Bloomiongton- Normal

What a small world!! I actually grew up in Crete!!

Hey neighbor! That is funny. There is a guy I'm friends with on here that is from Monee. Exciting because most people have never heard of Beecher lol
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in Southern Illinois. Marion actually, by SIU Carbondale.