Hi!!!!

Options
I'm having my RNY tomorrow and very excited I've lost 33lbs already and I'm ready for the hard work ahead of me to loose a lot more.

Melissa

Replies

• Simona38
    Simona38 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congrats! I remember I was so nervous the day before surgery but I managed to get a good night's sleep. Waiting in the hospital was worse than waiting at home!

Good luck. I wish you a textbook surgery and uneventful and speedy recovery. Cant wait to hear about all of your scale and non-scale successess!
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    So excited for you, if you have any questions please let me know and if I can be any support to you please let me know. I had gastric bypass october 17, 2011, I am 24 days post op and still learning, but I've lost 25 pounds in 24 days and wearing 4 sizes smaller (started official weight loss in april 2011.) Good luck, don't forget the tooth brush. :flowerforyou:
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hope all goes well for you.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I remember that excitement and fear and anticipation all too well, then the day after, all the waiting is over and it's time to get down to business! Congrats and good luck. We're here for you!
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Tons of luck :)
  • mwc12
    mwc12 Posts: 15
    Options
    I made it through the surgery, still sore of course but I'm already home and starting my long journey to a healthier life, thanks everyone for your support
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    I made it through the surgery, still sore of course but I'm already home and starting my long journey to a healthier life, thanks everyone for your support

Congrats!!!
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats and welcome. I am about 7 months out, so if you have questions, fire away!