Getting Started!

Options
I hope this group is open and ready to use now, I'm not really sure where to take it from here but maybe we could do a weigh in this Wednesday coming and possibly get a weekly challenge we start that day too? That means if things haven't gone well or if we want to make sure we continue or success for the next week then we have something to work on and motivate us.

Please feel free to add in any other ideas, especially challenges. These can be food, exercise or related to anything else that will help use loose weight, be fitter, healthier and maybe a little happier with our bodies if we want that.

Replies

• amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my recommendation is a spreadsheet to log weight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsAdQzPhnJcidGJrVzZXM1VjRHpiTnJaVV9BMUdkaVE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

The leader could generate one in Google docs and invite us to it somehow??

Everyone could add their name and start weight. We could also add challenges somewhere?

People can also send me their email address if we want to make this private the log would require a log in. Right now it is public. to those who have the link

Either way??
  • JennD2679
    JennD2679 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Mind if I join? I thought this would be the perfect group for me because I started loggin on this site and my "Diet" last Wednesday so Wednesday is a really good weigh in day for me. In the past week I've ben working out and eating better but I gained a pound as of this morning. :-( I know it's probably fro the working out but I hate seeing that on the scale. It's so discouraging. Normally, I'd give up at this point but I refuse to this time. I need to lose the weight!
  • mariec25
    Options
    Welcome, glad to have you join!

As for the spreadsheet I have no clue how to do that. Another question what to we want as a group picture?
  • mariec25
    Options
    OK I see how it works now, I think it should be private and have a password.
  • amylynna1
    Options
    I am willing to help you! Or i can put it together I would need everyone's email address to have the have access to the spreadsheet to keep private.
  • ashleylevans
    ashleylevans Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to set a reminder to look at this! Amy - I can send you my email. Let me know what I can do to help!
  • amylynna1
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    Here is the link to add your info on our tracking log! Please cut and paste the link and make the changes and save.

Looking forward to you all joining. Also if we want to make this private I will need your email addresses.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsAdQzPhnJcidGJrVzZXM1VjRHpiTnJaVV9BMUdkaVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Several of us have signed up and each of us has our own personal challenges? Do we want to do a daily or weekly group challenge?

I am trying this daily challenge today

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/393347-saturday-mini-challenge