Welcome....

Options
2»

Replies

• xraygeek
    xraygeek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I have two little dudes (ages 4 and 1) and I want to loose at least 20lbs by next June! This site is pretty darn awesome :)
  • Kimmys012185
    Options
    I am really excited to find this group too! I have 4 boys, 8 yrs, 6 yrs, 4 yrs and an angel. I have had the hardest time getting rid of my chubs but am soo happy to find a place full of mommas who can relate to me too! Thanks for creating! :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! There's lots of 3's out there... I'm a mom with 3 kiddos, ages 5, 4 and 3. Having them three in a row of course did a number on my belly. It's become a mission of mine to lose it by the summer, if possible. I feel the same way you all do, and hope we can give each other support! :flowerforyou:
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...glad to find this group. I have two boys ages 4 and 15mths. I am ready to lose some extra weight and tone up.
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me, I'm also having troubles in the tummy area, my daughter is convinced the reason i dont have a belly button like hers is cause i gave mine to her :) i am drastically wanting to lose my kangaroo pouch, add me Im a great suppoter