The Big Day!!

Options

Replies

• Londaloo
    Londaloo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Originally my wedding was to be in June of 2012 but my fiance and I have decided to move it back to 2013. Between both starting our own businesses and finishing school it just seemed a little daunting.

I also want to look my best and really focus on it!
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    October 2013; really far away but gives me lots of time to reach my goal and plan everything :heart:
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    June 9, 2012 :D Also my birthday.
  • fae713
    fae713 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    March 20th, 2012. It's going to be an outdoor wedding, assuming the weather decides to co-operate. It's always a toss up for Colorado whether it'll be the largest blizzard of the year or if it'll be a nice 65-80*f and sunny and gorgeous.

I didn't join MFP specifically for losing weight prior to the wedding, but it is a very nice benefit. It would be nice to not be worrying about whether I will be able to get the dress I want or if I could afford it because I just had to buy a whole new wardrobe since nothing was going to fit for work.Yikes!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    June 9, 2012 :D Also my birthday.
    This is the date I was orginally planning for but our venue is booked EVERY Friday and Saturday for ALL of 2012 and we just happened to get the ONE friday for MONTHS so I settled on 6/8/12 instead of 6/9/12 ;)
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    25th of Feb 2012.....105 days to go!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    25th of Feb 2012.....105 days to go!
    This is the day my good friend is getting married! They got engaged min Oct. :-D Lots to do.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We were going to get married November 2012 but move it forward to feb in august so its been one big rush and haze of organising so i cant imagine how much your friend has to do.
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    October 28 2012 - bought my dress on the weekend and they've given me 4 months to lose some weight and order in my size according to how much weight I have lost. Ahhh!!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    p.s LOVE that this group exists :)
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    woot woot how exciting to read all the dates ladies.... just getting butterflies thinking of it all mine is on 8th September 2012, we also have been to gether 9years LOL 3 beautiful kids .. its will be extra special for us getting married on 10years together... CANT WAIT!!! EVERY ONE GOT TISSUES READY lol... i so will be a crier :blushing:
  • chubbychickenlady42812
    Options
    Ours is April 28th! I have lots to get done and get as much weight off as possible! :tongue:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    October 28 2012 - bought my dress on the weekend and they've given me 4 months to lose some weight and order in my size according to how much weight I have lost. Ahhh!!
    WHAT? I don't get it?! I ordered mine in the size I am ish.... (goal is to lose the remaining 20 lbs by my fitting) My fitting will be one month before my wedding and they will fit it perfectly to me then. It's a corset so little adjusting should be needed.
    THEY? who is they? Or did you just come to an agreement that you will come back to order it when you are closer to goal?
    wait I went back and reread it more closely. I think I understand. You bought it but are ordering it in the appropriate size in 4 months? ;) you have lots of time though..... you will be great! I want to lose 20 by end of April.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    WHAT? I don't get it?! I ordered mine in the size I am ish.... (goal is to lose the remaining 20 lbs by my fitting) My fitting will be one month before my wedding and they will fit it perfectly to me then. It's a corset so little adjusting should be needed.
    THEY? who is they? Or did you just come to an agreement that you will come back to order it when you are closer to goal?
    wait I went back and reread it more closely. I think I understand. You bought it but are ordering it in the appropriate size in 4 months? ;) you have lots of time though..... you will be great! I want to lose 20 by end of April.

yes i agree im not getting my dress until 3mths before is heaps of time :) that way ill be sexy as i can be LOL...
  • dpartee1
    dpartee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!! My date is Sept 14, 2013! I'm super excited!:heart::heart:

My fiance and I have been together 5 years and are both currently finishing up on our college degrees!

I refuse to go dress shopping until I hit my goal weight!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options

That's my 25th birthday--haha! It'll bring you good luck, I swear ;)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    hello!

my wedding day is 8th Sept 2012 : )
  • Naomi113
    Options
    hello!

my wedding day is 8th Sept 2012 : )

hahah i now know 3 of us on the same day woohoooo awesome a great day too
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Congrats to everyone who is engaged!! VERY exciting times for us!! Mine is May 20th 2012! It's a Sunday but we have a customized time! ANY time we want :-D i need to lost 60 pounds or more by then! i think i can do it! i have my dress picked out and DARN it i want to look amazing that day to look even more amazing in it then i did before!! Im your support as well as you all are my supports :-D
  • GrainneOB
    Options
    My Big day is 17th February 2012 only three months to go!! Hi girls my names Grainne! smile: