November 2011 - Goals

Options
abby459
abby459 Posts: 748 Member
Heres the most recent list of the November Goals that I found:

miss_amy- lose 7lbs (i'll be happy with 5-6, but 7 or more would be ideal!), LOG EVERYTHING & work out 5-6x a week
abby459- Goals for November: I want to focus less on the scale....I still have the goal of being under 140 by the end of Nov. But I want to set some non-weight goals to focus on. I plan to continue my p90x and running hybrid program. I want to be able to run for 60mins without walking!! I want to eat at least 4-5 fruits/veggies a day. I want to stay in my calorie range everyday this month! And I want to drink at least 100oz of water a day!!
GreenHumanClay: Continue working out 5-6xs per week (running 4xs) since I'm increasing distance 4xs is plenty, increase running to 8 miles, run a 10k, hydrate well, lose 3-5lbs, continue zig zagging and weight training 2xs per week!
mkingraham (Megan)- Finish my 15k training plan since the race is Dec 3, be concious of the food I am eating and make healthy choices, maintain my weight
meagalayne- not log more than 5 days for the month (eat well and intuitively), continue an effort to get 2x lunch breaks a week, more water, sleep and more reading (mental and emotional health win!), and work on enjoying every single working - getting back to basics!
jyopchick- stay on the I-Diet exactly for three weeks (as promised), drink at least 6oz of water every day, take a vitamin every day, lose 8lbs by December 1st!
eleanoreb- strike a balance between logging obbsessively/not logging, and to kick up my workouts, try new things and just have fun with it
softballash525- 1. Log as accurately as possible every day. 2. Drink water, think about what I'm eating, then eat. 3. Work out 40 minutes/day. 4. Eat what I want, but stay under calorie goal/day. Scale goal: 6 pounds by 11/30
annacataldo- excercise everyday or at least 6days a week. weigh 225 (to meet my 100lbs lost goal by thanksgiving). more clean foods; less eating out (if not at all), no treats (Even if i have the calories)
GuamGrly (Bethany) – lose 5 pounds, drink 64oz of water per day, eat out no more than once per week, workout 3x per week, increase fruit and veggie consumption. NSG – read one book!! (Thanks Meag)
lalonmeg000 (meghan)- drink 2 nalgene bottles of water daily (64 oz), by the end of the month I would like to run a solid mile no stopping
emdavid - to drop 6 lbs, but to NOT focus all of my success on the scale; to drop 2% body fat at least; to squeeze an extra day a week into the gym when possible; to jog/run for 10 mins non stop; and finally, to continue to work on beautifying my soul, as well as my body! :D
OopsieDaezie ~ Lose 3 pounds; Run a 5k at a 6.0 mph pace or better.
KoriBarry - Do something physical each and everyday...lose 2 lbs per week.
b00b0084~ Stay within my 1800 calorie limit for the day, start walking 5x a week, and give up my pop!
AmberCanFly- Exercise for 2000 minutes (last month was 1832 minutes- almost!), no more fried food, drink 64oz of water a day, no TV during the week, running for 1 mile without stopping, and most importantly not stepping on the scale!
Rosa137- Lose at least 5 lbs, start cooking or making meals at home at least 3 times a week, start eating breakfast at least 3 times a week.
missgolightly727(Emily) - Run at least 3 times a week. Run two miles without walking. Lose 5 pounds. Do at least one new activity(hot yoga, barre class, rock climbing, boot camp, SOMETHING), kick butt in my 8k(hopefully under 1 hour!), fit into brown and yellow dress for Thanksgiving.
Mommiebish (Ashley) - Zumba every week, and walk/run on the treadmill 2x a week. I would like to lose 6pounds in November, weight goal of 164.
Lozzy_86 (Lauren) - Get under the 100kg Mark (220lbs), Currently at 107kg, be able to last 15min on the cross-trainer before the asthma kicks in, drink more water, hit the gym min 3 times a week. Other that, I have a dress on layby that fits ok, but not nice. I am aiming to fit it when I get it out of layby in 4 weeks :)

Replies

• iamjenae
    Options
    My scale goal for November is 5%. I would like to be down 11 pounds (212) total by December 1. I do think this is realistic--but not so easily attainable that I do not have to push myself.
    My non-scale goal for November is to continue to track all of my food and water.
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I pretty much just have a non scale goal which is to log everyday and to work out more often.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting our goals here, Abby :bigsmile:

To all the newbs - Add your goals and keep up with it! :flowerforyou: Happy to have you all on board :happy:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I want to work out at least 5 days a week, if not 6 or all 7.
  • Stephabee38
    Stephabee38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    goals:
    1)remain under calorie goals for each day
    2)3500 exercise calls burned a week
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Goals: 1) See under 150 on the scale! 2) Stop late night snacking after work!