big jump from 6-7

Options
I am plugging along in week 1 and doing alright. I looked ahead and noticed that the difference from week 6 to week 7 is HUGE!!! I am thinking I might end up doing 2 week 6's perhaps? I don't know. I should play it by ear I guess. Have any of you completed the program? If so what were your experiences with week 7??? Thanks!

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Play it by ear. Every jump has looked HUGE to me so far but I've finished them all and thought "oh was that it?"

I think it will be ok!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I got all the way to week 5 and stopped. I use to do the samething and think I couldn't run that long I repeated week 4 bout two times. When you feel like you can't go any longer try to push for 30 more seconds. You can do it. When you feel yourself pushing the hardest that your body making changes!!!
  • Caerthilian
    Caerthilian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am plugging along in week 1 and doing alright. I looked ahead and noticed that the difference from week 6 to week 7 is HUGE!!! I am thinking I might end up doing 2 week 6's perhaps? I don't know. I should play it by ear I guess. Have any of you completed the program? If so what were your experiences with week 7??? Thanks!

Don't spend time worrying about it - you'll be fitter and lighter by then! And if you find you do need to tailor the programme to suit you, that's fine too! It's all exercise - do whatever makes it possible for you to keep going.

I finish week 2 tomorrow.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Didn't think I could do it either. But here I am in week 7, jogging away like a champ! Just push yourself. You might be surprised by how much you really can do. Never know 'til you try...
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I am currently in week 6 day 2 and I am loving it. I ran 2 10 minute intervals :D
    I am getting better in breathing and in endurance. I saw week 7 and 8 and they're all non stop running. Hope I can complete it!