Motivation

Options
AylaBean
AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
What motivates you every day?

For me lately its of course my children and my husband, but I just feel like I finally NEED this to happen, and I know its not gonna happen without hard work and dedication.
Every morning I wake up feeling like I NEED to do good, just take it one day at a time and slowly but surely it turns into a month, and its amazing how fast time goes!

Replies

• bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What motivates you every day?
    /quote]

That's a good question.....I don't really know anymore. It used to be my husband and kids who motivated me the most, but lately I'm not feeling motivated like I use to be. I think part of it is because I'm getting really frustrated with this platuae I've been on the last few months. It seems like no matter what I do, change my workouts, up my calories, down my calories, I'm still not going anywhere. I know I've lost inches, but I've always had a bad relationship with my scale and I can't seem to get out of it. So, I guess what I'm saying is I think I've lost my motivation. :ohwell:
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im motivated to feel healthy and feel confident in myself again. I would like to enjoy next summer without being ashamed to be obese.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    The mirror motivates me. Whenever I look into the full length mirror I forced myself to buy I am ready to put on my exercise clothes and get busy. I worry about my health constantly and that is another motivator for me.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    It's kind of a selfish reason of wanting to do it for ME! :)
    Other than that I want to prove to myself and my family that I can totally make this goal.
    My husband is much smaller than me and I would love to be at least similar in his size so we don't get stared at out in public.
    I want to stop shopping at Layne Bryant.
    And I want to teach myself lifetime goals to stay fit and healthy. =D