How much weight?

Options
AylaBean
AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
How much weight do you ultimately want to lose?

Replies

• bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    80lbs. I started at 212lbs and am currently hovering between 147 and 144 lbs. I want to get to my ultimate goal of 132lbs.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to be 145 or less.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I want to loose about 100 total about 72 lef to go!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would like to hit the 215lb mark. Anything smaller and my head looks funny.. lol.. only 35lbs to go!!!!!
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 150 lbs. I started out needing to lose 93 lbs. and I am down to 87 more lbs. to lose!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    looking to lose approx another 20 lbs (for a total of 100-90 of which on MFP) :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I would like to hit the 215lb mark. Anything smaller and my head looks funny.. lol.. only 35lbs to go!!!!!

I hear those last pounds are the hardest to get off. Good job on your accomplishment so far! That's great - and that goes for everyone else too.

I started at 247 and after nearly a month am at 230. I'd like to be 180, but I'd be in a healthy range at 147 (100 lbs).
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    74 pounds to get back to 135
  • AylaBean
    Options
    lol@ the head comment.
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    lol@ the head comment.

I used to weight around 195 and my head just looked huge so I don't want to get that low. I feel great now at 250lbs, I'm not dependant on blood sugar medicine anymore or blood pressure meds. Now for me it's just to see what I can do and to fit in smaller clothes :D
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I lost 56 lbs last year. 5 months ago I needed to go back on a medication, and have gained back 23 lbs :(. I am back on track, but I now have 42 lbs. to go until I hit my ultimate goal.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 146lbs total and I have lost 5lbs of it so far.
  • The_Finja
    The_Finja Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 150. Trying to figure out how to maintain this weight
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well 228 now and want to get to 160, if I get there it will be the least I've weighed in 40 years.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have lost 21 lbs, I have 63 more to lose. I will have lost 84 at the end of this journey.
  • AnnaGallegos88
    AnnaGallegos88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    at the end it will be 88 lbs total, 67.5 gone and 20.5 more to go
  • goodmonster
    Options
    Originally I wanted to lose 76 pounds when I first started, I've lost 8lbs so far! So now it's down to 68 :D yay!
  • The_Finja
    Options
    The truth is, I have never been skinny, which was probably a good thing, because I was never trying to get back to a weight. I never had a goal in mind.
  • AylaBean
    Options
    The truth is, I have never been skinny, which was probably a good thing, because I was never trying to get back to a weight. I never had a goal in mind.

I honestly don't know what my bodies Healthy weight will be, so I set my goal at 149lbs but Im not set on that number.
  • The_Finja
    Options
    I "set" mine a few times, but wasn't happy and decided to keep going until i thought i looked "normal".