Group weigh in?

Options
Jessb1985
Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
Hi,

Just looking through some other groups and wondered if anyone was interested in starting up group weigh ins to set goals for xmas or something? I've joined another one this morning but it's all in pounds

Jess

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That sounds great Jess, I'll join.
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    that's good i will join i weigh in on Fridays :D
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'll join! My weigh is in tonight too! Will be interesting to see how 30DS affects me.

I'm currently 118.7 and I want to be at 109.9kg by Xmas. It's doable!
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too. Why not make it part of the Australian group that has just been set up on here?
  • Lozze
    Options
    It is?
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    :heart: Oh not to have to continually convert to pounds.

I'm doing 30DS on level 1 just done day 9.

I hope to be overweight by christmas. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In other words out of the obese range, about 4kgs to go. I have been a slow weight loser average 300 grams a week but I have decided to try and change that. Have changed my goal from 1 pound a week to 2. (Theres those pounds again) and I've increased my exercise.
    I'm in Sydney and the heat / humidity is killing me today.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm 75.3kg weigh-in day Friday
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    okay, so does anyone want to do the results or should I? (I've never done one before lol)

I'm assuming I'll grab everyones weight and put it into a spreadsheet and record loss as a total percentage of body weight each week?

What day should we make weigh in for everybody and what is the last day for the 'winner'?
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm in, weigh in today at 66.8.

I weigh most days so any day is good for me, although Mondays are usually my worst day :grumble:

I am playing catch up to where I was a couple of months ago before I "fell off the wagon" still 4kg to go :sad:
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Iḿ in but when do we start?
    I havent weight myself in a couple weeks.
    I was thinking of staying off the scales for a month so I could see some sort of awesome result.
    But maybe this will be better.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Okay I started at a little over 70kgs... However I am a pretty short guy around 160cms. Never passed 58, then BAM i started to pack it on.

At the moment I am sitting just under 65kgs in around 4 weeks, so my aim to get ripped by the end of the year is looking promising. I have been strict and disciplined in my food and exercise. It is paying off
  • Lozze
    Options
    I lost 0.6kg today, bringing my total to 19kg! Want to lose another 8kg for Xmas.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I am down to 64.7 kgs my goal was 60, I am starting to think I will now go below this goal
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, well weigh every day, log it here on Fridays so I have time to recover from the sins of the weekend LOL.
    Started out maybe as high as 95, first weigh in was 93.8 (I think) I'm now down to the low 80's. Looking to hit 75 kg and then do some serious work on my fitness. I may not reach that 75. It will depend on how I look/feel when I get closer.
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Haha. I got confused. I've joined too many groups on here!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ok so my weigh in was this morning and I am down to 80.8kg only a 0.2kg drop, but at least I'm headed in the right direction.
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI!
    Can I play too? ;)
    I weigh every day too, but consider Fridays to be the measurement day.
    Today I've weighed in at 81.3 kg which is 1.5kg down from last week! Woo!
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    It sounds like most of us weigh in on Fridays! So whoever will do the tallying can do it on the weekend?

I lost 400g this week so Current Weight is 63.9kg

I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred (for those who also mentioned it). Just completed Day 5 Level 1

Nice to be here with fellow Aussies! :happy:
  • iwosmo
    iwosmo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost this week 1.5 kg,12381941.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    im at 67.1 weigh in for me again will be thursday