Killer Buns and thighs

Anyone else have this one? I don't have a problem with my butt, but I do with my thighs. Probably one of the last places I notice weight loss from.

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    YES...I just completed a challenge with over 15 other ladies and we enjoyed the DVD....I loss over 5-7 inches in my thighs and I have a very huge problem with my butt...and this truely lifted that...some people it took inches off...but with me it added...Just the way I like it...Feel free to check out my results..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook/view/jillian-killer-buns-and-thighs-results-162014

Anyone else have this one? I don't have a problem with my butt, but I do with my thighs. Probably one of the last places I notice weight loss from.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    I have been thinking on starting it myself, I have heard pretty good things about it. Sexycook's before and after is fantastic!!! makes me want to stop thinking about and just doing it.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I'm on level two. And I love it! It's an amazing workout. I noticed a difference in the first 5 days of doing it
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Just got this video. . I have done it once. . I was sore for 3 days. . she definitely knows what she is doing!
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    I just did level 1, day 1 and I can't believe that I got thru it! I had to modify a bit. I have a torn ACL and most jumping just isn't going to happen. I can't wait to see the results. She certainly does kick your butt!!!
  • ktgk
    ktgk Posts: 6 Member
    I just got this. I didn't get too sore, but I did notice that I had pretty weak knees afterward. I also noticed that it worked muscles that I don't usually get to--kind of in the saddle bags, I guess. I'm not doing it three days a week as recommended, though, because I'm just working it into my usual rotation of NMTZ, BFBM, 30DS, RI30, 6W6P, and YM. My thing is to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and then pick out one of the dvds (depending on which part of my body is most sore on any given day).
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    this will probably be one i try in the future.... ;)
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    I'm going to start this one today :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    i have a group going for this one. come on over and join if you're interested in starting soon. i will be starting on Sunday! :)
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Was curious about this DVD... but hearing good things about it, I may just go get this one to add to my JM workout library. :wink: hahaha!
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Hi, I am a massive fan of all JM DVD's

I have done BFBM, NMTZ, 30DS.

I am currently doing RI30 and I am on week 2.

Once I have finished this DVD my plan was to buy either Extreme Shred and Shed or KB&T.

You guys that are doing KB&T and have noticed great results - Do you just do it by week as JM advises? How many times a week do you do it? Do you just do this or do you do it alongside other cardio style type workouts?

Sorry for all the questions but before I decide which to buy I would like to understand how to best use KB&T for best results.

Thanks in advance xx